Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average graycel in 2023 (who is letting these in????)

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

he will soon or later be banned for breaking some of the rules or doing some stupid shit

it's pointless even taking him serious, just report

thers members on here that are srs pushing NT-Pill now. among other shit. iq is extremely low on these forums these days, like bottom tier. like the entire foid avi shit, who the fuck cares. seriously, nobody even talked about that in the past. Its a complete non issue. It only exists because thats the level of intelligence the avg userbase has now, bickering about tiny images on a screen instead of digging for high iq topics to discuss or other shit.
nobody gave a shit about htis for 95% of the forums existence. tells you something about current user base

Kill graycels. Behead graycels. Roundhouse kick a graycel into the concrete. Slam dunk a graycel into the trashcan. Crucify filthy graycels. Defecate in a graycel's food. Launch graycels into the sun. Stir fry graycels. Toss graycels into active volcanoes. Urinate into a graycel's gas tank. Judo throw graycels into a wood chipper. Twist graycels' heads off. Report graycels to the IRS. Karate chop graycels in half. Curb stomp graycels. Trap graycels in quicksand. Crush graycels in the trash compactor. Liquefy graycels in a vat of acid. Eat graycels. Dissect graycels. Exterminate graycels in the gas chamber. Stomp graycel skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate graycels in the oven. Lobotomize graycels. Grind graycel fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown graycels in fried chicken grease. Vaporize graycels with a ray gun. Kick old graycels down the stairs. Feed graycels to alligators. Slice graycels with a katana.(in GTA V).

Silly inkwell, everyone knows it's all about personality and showers

thers members on here that are srs pushing NT-Pill now. among other shit. iq is extremely low on these forums these days, like bottom tier. like the entire foid avi shit, who the fuck cares. seriously, nobody even talked about that in the past. Its a complete non issue. It only exists because thats the level of intelligence the avg userbase has now, bickering about tiny images on a screen instead of digging for high iq topics to discuss or other shit.
nobody gave a shit about htis for 95% of the forums existence. tells you something about current user base
Amen.
Mods, pin this! Oh wait, mods are pushing NT-Pill and sperging about anime avis themselves ....

Kill graycels. Behead graycels. Roundhouse kick a graycel into the concrete. Slam dunk a graycel into the trashcan. Crucify filthy graycels. Defecate in a graycel's food. Launch graycels into the sun. Stir fry graycels. Toss graycels into active volcanoes. Urinate into a graycel's gas tank. Judo throw graycels into a wood chipper. Twist graycels' heads off. Report graycels to the IRS. Karate chop graycels in half. Curb stomp graycels. Trap graycels in quicksand. Crush graycels in the trash compactor. Liquefy graycels in a vat of acid. Eat graycels. Dissect graycels. Exterminate graycels in the gas chamber. Stomp graycel skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate graycels in the oven. Lobotomize graycels. Grind graycel fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown graycels in fried chicken grease. Vaporize graycels with a ray gun. Kick old graycels down the stairs. Feed graycels to alligators. Slice graycels with a katana.(in GTA V).

Literally 99% of inceldom related discussion is water lol
then why did my thread on masculinity get put in must read?
all i cited was 20 year old studies that every single high iq person in "manosphere" has known for ages
case in point, i was reading a mgtow blog form 2006 recently where they mentioned that shit.

most people on this site are not even blackpilled. they only know basic shit like looks matter, af/bb and thats about it. They dont know anything about social structures, geopolictics. Thats why dumb shit like avi-discussions and nt-pill can even find fertile ground here -> because 90% of the userbase is nowhere close to being blackpilled.

If they were really in the know, they would not give 2 fucks about anything, let alone what avi someone has. There is simply no point in caring about anything anymore at that point. And you also see people literally thinking about creating some utopian incel vision of society.

Again, tehse people have not studied human history, they have not looked into texts from middle ages and earlier. If they had, they would know that its literally impossible to change human nature.

And in the same vein, people still blabber on about muh glorious golden age of patriarchy when talking about hte past. Again, again and again, they are not blackpilled. There was never, ever a patriarchy in history. Women have always been extremely privliged. These people claim they are blackpilled but then eat up femminist historical revisionism on how women were supposedely opressed in the past and only "liberated themselves" in the last century or so.

So, the discussion is far form over, most people on here are youngcels that ascend quickly or leave and never learn their lesson. This has always been the case. Hence the constant flood of greycels that come and go on yearly basis.

Even in studies of our forum they found that the majority of posts are made by a core of 300-400 "power users." Most people here are undeinformed useless idiots that will drop the blackpill in the future once they get female attention or start working. They will get betabuxxed and view this forum as an edgy phase they went through, because they never ever dug deeper into the material and realized how bad the situation actually is.

So the blackpill is not "water wet" to the vast majority of users here at all. Its water wet to me and like 5 other people on here, but thats it.
Thats why retards like Naama Kates and other de-radicalizers that lurk these forums always talk about how most incels grow out of it and shit and eventually get gfs and stuff.
Most people dont even know about that because agian, they dont autistically follow this shit like me and the other 5 hyper-invested idiots in these circles.

Listen to this please:

View: https://youtu.be/dhEfIdXxRuk?t=1034

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?utm_term=869983313&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

I have to drive this point home again, most people on here are NOT blackpileld. They simply arent. They are 16 year old faggots that move out of this "phase" as quickly as they came in. "joined january 4rd" by end of year their account is dead or deleted and they got a blowjob from some slut in their HS. Theyve learned nothing and will get divorce raped in 20 years.

So its far from water wet, far far far.

then why did my thread on masculinity get put in must read?
all i cited was 20 year old studies that every single high iq person in "manosphere" has known for ages
case in point, i was reading a mgtow blog form 2006 recently where they mentioned that shit.

most people on this site are not even blackpilled. they only know basic shit like looks matter, af/bb and thats about it. They dont know anything about social structures, geopolictics. Thats why dumb shit like avi-discussions and nt-pill can even find fertile ground here -> because 90% of the userbase is nowhere close to being blackpilled.

If they were really in the know, they would not give 2 fucks about anything, let alone what avi someone has. There is simply no point in caring about anything anymore at that point. And you also see people literally thinking about creating some utopian incel vision of society.

Again, tehse people have not studied human history, they have not looked into texts from middle ages and earlier. If they had, they would know that its literally impossible to change human nature.

And in the same vein, people still blabber on about muh glorious golden age of patriarchy when talking about hte past. Again, again and again, they are not blackpilled. There was never, ever a patriarchy in history. Women have always been extremely privliged. These people claim they are blackpilled but then eat up femminist historical revisionism on how women were supposedely opressed in the past and only "liberated themselves" in the last century or so.

So, the discussion is far form over, most people on here are youngcels that ascend quickly or leave and never learn their lesson. This has always been the case. Hence the constant flood of greycels that come and go on yearly basis.

Even in studies of our forum they found that the majority of posts are made by a core of 300-400 "power users." Most people here are undeinformed useless idiots that will drop the blackpill in the future once they get female attention or start working. They will get betabuxxed and view this forum as an edgy phase they went through, because they never ever dug deeper into the material and realized how bad the situation actually is.

So the blackpill is not "water wet" to the vast majority of users here at all. Its water wet to me and like 5 other people on here, but thats it.
Thats why retards like Naama Kates and other de-radicalizers that lurk these forums always talk about how most incels grow out of it and shit and eventually get gfs and stuff.
Most people dont even know about that because agian, they dont autistically follow this shit like me and the other 5 hyper-invested idiots in these circles.

Listen to this please:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?utm_term=869983313&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

I have to drive this point home again, most people on here are NOT blackpileld. They simply arent. They are 16 year old faggots that move out of this "phase" as quickly as they came in. "joined january 4rd" by end of year their account is dead or deleted and they got a blowjob from some slut in their HS. Theyve learned nothing and will get divorce raped in 20 years.

bigbrain effort :bigbrain:

Listen to this please:

We need administrator/moderators like you to make this forum based and blackpilled again, but sadly all we have is an admin who isn't even incel (morbidly obese), decides important forum questions by making polls where shitposting zoomer trannies can vote and who isn't banning obvious fakecels because he believes in the "NT Pill" and even said that Henry Cavil would be incel and allowed here if he was "non-NT" (lmao).

We need administrator/moderators like you to make this forum based and blackpilled again, but sadly all we have is an admin who isn't even incel (morbidly obese), decides important forum questions by making polls where shitposting zoomer trannies can vote and who isn't banning obvious fakecels because he believes in the "NT Pill" and even said that Henry Cavil would be incel and allowed here if he was "non-NT" (lmao).
Brutal.

JoinedApr 19, 2023

nobody even talked about that in the past.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

enjoy your jew forum goyim !

Amen.
Mods, pin this! Oh wait, mods are pushing NT-Pill and sperging about anime avis themselves ....
exactly, preach preach!
ceasarcel also just bans people at random for having avis he doesnt like and shit like look at these two

Banned for having morty avi by ceasearcel

This one they convenietly deleted but the link is in my search history. Basically he posted a music video of a foid and a dude dancing. Then Caesarcel said one of the ppl is a tranny (wrong) and banned him based on that fabricated accusation.

Let's not talk about shadowbanned users here that suddenly cant log in anymore or are permabanned but their account remains looking unbanend on forum.

Inb4 I get banned for this, screenshot this shit, save my post. I will also post it on discord and send it to a few people oh now that im at it fuck it @lifefuel @OutcastedOutcast @Mortis @tulasdanslos

please screencap that shit in case something happens thank you very much.

also RIP @murdermario to which the aformentioned thing happened. His account is banned but on the discord he informed me that it doesnt show it as banned on forum. You can confirm this by looking at a random thread of his here:

his username is not stroked out and grey yet if you try to acess his profile you cant, neither does it say "this profile is private"
instead it says "this users profile is not available" (banned)

I literally dont give 2 fucing shits about murder mario but this is the shit going on here. Its always been a corrupt as fuck honeypot, everyone who has been lurking for years knows that.

regardless, I come here to talk to few high iq people and read some takes, but thats it. The majority of users have always been terrible retards. The few that were iconic and had a background in more high iq places like certain imageboards and so on, they were all strategically terminated over the last few years. This forum will eventually be so neutered and obsolete that they will use that as an excuse to shut it down i.e. "the forum has been dead for a while we be shutting down yo but the wiki will still be up"

smn like that. So as i always say, save everything and blackpill yourself to fuck all because this info wont be able forever.
peace out

exactly, preach preach!
ceasarcel also just bans people at random for having avis he doesnt like and shit like look at these two

This one they convenietly deleted but the link is in my search history. Basically he posted a music video of a foid and a dude dancing. Then Caesarcel said one of the ppl is a tranny (wrong) and banned him based on that fabricated accusation.

Let's not talk about shadowbanned users here that suddenly cant log in anymore or are permabanned but their account remains looking unbanend on forum.

Inb4 I get banned for this, screenshot this shit, save my post. I will also post it on discord and send it to a few people oh now that im at it fuck it @lifefuel @OutcastedOutcast @Mortis @tulasdanslos

also RIP @murdermario to which the aformentioned thing happened. His account is banned but on the discord he informed me that it doesnt show it as banned on forum. You can confirm this by looking at a random thread of his here:

his username is not stroked out and grey yet if you try to acess his profile you cant, neither does it say "this profile is private"

I literally dont give 2 fucing shits about murder mario but this is the shit going on here. Its always been a corrupt as fuck honeypot, everyone who has been lurking for years knows that.

regardless, I come here to talk to few high iq people and read some takes, but thats it. The majority of users have always been terrible retards. The few that were iconic and had a background in more high iq places like certain imageboards and so on, they were all strategically terminated over the last few years. This forum will eventually be so neutered and obsolete that they will use that as an excuse to shut it down i.e. "the forum has been dead for a while we be shutting down yo but the wiki will still be up"

smn like that. So as i always say, save everything and blackpill yourself to fuck all because this info wont be able forever.
peace out
Damn brocel this shit is gigabrain effort. Rise up now

cant make this shit up but i didnt expect anything either way. I have everything valuable backed up. Ive spent years lurking this forum and other places, i have HDD with 100s of threads saved and shit. They cant take anything from me. Its only gonna get worse in future as they weed out more people until only the worst low effort posters are left. It will essentially be what it already is: a place to bottleneck and redirect young people to scan for potential of violence.

thats all it is. so yeah. if i get banned in near future, you know what happened. Ive never said anything controversial, ive never attacked mods, posted pedo shit, or baited with gore or other shit. Ive never incited to violence against anyone. Im not gay, im not active on official incel discord. Any acusations they could potentially make at me would have to be fabriactions per definition. so be aware and thx

exactly, preach preach!

peace out
Trannycord fags should all be banned :feelsbaton::banhammer:

exactly, preach preach!

peace out
Dude ... I didn't even know that they're still shadowbanning people ... that's Gestapo level shit.
Deleting threads and shadowbanning is both manipulative behavior, they shouldn't do it at all if they were upright.

Dude ... I didn't even know that they're still shadowbanning people ... that's Gestapo level shit.
Deleting threads and shadowbanning is both manipulative behavior, they shouldn't do it at all if they were upright.
its been happening since the forum was made in 2018, just talk to oldcels. Its really easy to figure out if you know, your not an infighting retard who actually talks to people on this forum and seriously lurks and interacts instead of spamming OMG HE HAS A CUTE ANIME AVI I CANT STAND THAT SHIT MODS LYNCH THIS CRIMINAL

the entire point of this forum if you are srs about it, is to read high iq shit when it pops up once a year and also interact and vent to people that understand, but its not a serious platform.

its been happening since the forum was made in 2018, just talk to oldcels. Its really easy to figure out if you know, your not an infighting retard who actually talks to people on this forum and seriously lurks and interacts instead of spamming OMG HE HAS A CUTE ANIME AVI I CANT STAND THAT SHIT MODS LYNCH THIS CRIMINAL

the entire point of this forum if you are srs about it, is to read high iq shit when it pops up once a year and also interact and vent to people that understand, but its not a serious platform.
@Saint Cho is a fakecel and he should get banned

Let me give you his stats:

height: 6ft
face: To quote him: "My looks aren't an issue"
race: He is asian and is fluent in korean. This is literally better than being a HTN and white. There are millions of young girls who are koreaboos and kpop obsessed.
NT: He claims that he has autism. But again, considering that he is asian and he could meet girls who aren't fluent in korean, this won't even be an issue. A lot of awkwardness can be excused with the language barrier, and koreans and japanese always appear somewhat autistic, so it's literally expected.

This guy has the smv of a white HTN. He is a fakecel and should be banned fo his own good.

https://incels.is/threads/banned-for-having-morty-picture.483318/
caesercel didn't ban it because he didn't like it, he banned it because of the user @mortyposter who kept on making alts on the forum (3 of them).
he had the same avi as the guy who kept on making alts and getting banned on all of them.
Screenshot 6

https://incels.is/threads/banned-fo...u-powertripping-fakecel-janny-retards.483145/
i actually reported that video for thinking that the girl and the boys were troons or both males or femlaes tbh.
he probably need to use a NSFW spoiler next time he wants to post that shit
that's not what shadowbanning means
jfl, you don't know a single shit but you still talks a lot.
shadowbanning is when you get banned but you can still post and see the threads. the issue is that no one can see your posts ever.
shit like this happens on reddit but not here
@murdermario was banned for being the alt of @sub8male
users on the forum aren't allowed to post by two accounts or more, see the rules if you want to
also, he's not shadow banned again. no one is actualy shadow banned.
every account that show you this isn't shadow banned (because shadow banning doesn't exist here), he's hardbanned.
Screenshot 3

https://incels.is/members/murder-mario.47524/
because he's an alt of @sub8male
because no one is shadowbanned
shadow banning doesn't exist here. the mods can see a line on the username of the user but we can't and it's not because the mods are manipulative it's because there's some kind of technical issue that doesn't let us see hardbanned user ( i guess).
i asked proudweeb one time about why the user @Destroyer isn't banned even tho he was trolling the suggestion subforum and he told me that the line accross his username is why he's banned. i can't see no line tho

Screenshot 4

We need administrator/moderators like you to make this forum based and blackpilled again
"omg bro, @GeckoBus is the perfect mod for this even tho a week ago he was banned for posting faggotry "
the thread was banned but he was posting faggoted shit
Screenshot 5

ive known murder mario for years on discord, thats not him shut the fuck up you banana
jfl, lookmaxx faggots like you don't really know a single shit but you people still love to talk a lot of shit and act big and tough
it doesn't matter that you know his gay ass or not and it doesn't matter that you was sucking his cock in HS or not, he shared the same IP address as @sub8male so that mean he was the same user
That’s not why he was banned.

In anycase since I just bothered to check you and sub8 share the same IP address which leads to an obvious conclusion.

Sooo…

Buh bye once again troll. :feelsEhh:

jfl, lookmaxx faggots like you don't really know a single shit
it doesn't matter that you know his gay ass or not and it doesn't matter that you was sucking his cock in HS or not, he shared the same IP address as @sub8male so that mean he was the same user
i don't acknowledge irrelevant trash

ok infiltrator, i don't seek to be acknowledged by larps and internet trolls but this just need to be written so other users don't fall for cheap lies

ok infiltrator, i don't seek to be acknowledged by larps and internet trolls but this just need to be written so other users don't fall for cheap lies

gray stuff tbh

This site is doomed to go down the way of R9K, having literally foids and simps gaslight about lookism on our own forum, its fucking ovER mang

shadow banning doesn't exist here. the mods can see a line on the username of the user but we can't and it's not because the mods are manipulative it's because there's some kind of technical issue that doesn't let us see hardbanned user ( i guess).
lmao-lol.gif

shadowbanning doesn't exist
Yes, it does.
Some people are banned but their name isn't crossed out. As a normal user you cannot see that they are banned = shadowbanned.

Yes, it does.
Some people are banned but their name isn't crossed out. As a normal user you cannot see that they are banned = shadowbanned.
that's not what shadow banning mean
shadow banned users can see the threads and post on them but no one can see their posts.

that's not what shadow banning mean
shadow banned users can see the threads and post on them but no one can see their posts.
You know what we mean.
What is it called when a user is banned but other users can't see it?

hardbanned
if you want to know if the user is hardbanned or not then click on his account and it will tell you this
Screenshot 3

also, if the mods were using the shadow banning for manipulative reasons then fat link wouldn't say that @murdermario was going to be banned for having an alt. he would have "shadow banned" him without saying anything and everyone would think that murdermario just left the forum for his own reasons.
the same goes for other users like @Roidmaxxer who was banned for incel shamming @frmentalcel.
theprophetmucsle told him that he is going to be hardbanned but we still can't see his name being crossed.

You know what we mean.
btw, i agree that deleting threads can be manipulative because now i can't screenshot the post where @GeckoBus was saying that he wants to suck male boobs.
next time i will be screenshoting before reporting

btw, i agree that deleting threads can be manipulative because now i can't screenshot the post where @GeckoBus was saying that he wants to suck male boobs.
your vagina stinks :feelsjuice:

also yeah i said @BrendioEEE gyno tits look fucking delish LMFAO :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

oh wait i betta put another few :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you know, so mods get its a joke

Last edited:
exactly, preach preach!

peace out
Have been saying for a while know that the jannies have become lazy to the point it's destroying the quality of the forum. I am very curious to see who's going to win in the next mod election. Imo people like @based_meme would be relatively healthy for the forum and you would definitely be a suitable candidate. But still if you've been seeing what happend only in the past 3 months with our mod team you must be blind to not realise something has to change and something has to change fast.

What a great moment to have this study/link at hand:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/jjlhkk/unattractive_people_suffer_worse_life_outcomes/

"Men rated as less attractive earned 9% less than those with average looks; those who were rated as handsome earned 5% more than those considered to be average. For women, the penalty for being unattractive was 5%..the advantage of being attractive was 4%".

Jannies have become incredibly lazy. It's sometimes like they genuinely don't care anymore pulling down the banhammer unreasonably fast or slow. While people with the most obious infiltrating names are posting about how you should become a tranny in ID.

The forum has been going downhill for ages.