Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average "forever alone woman "

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Picsart 23 02 06 14 41 20 684

female humanoids on reddit boast about being alone. imagine getting so much attention you wanna be alone

how the fuck is this inceldom discussion you sperg

female humanoids on reddit boast about being alone. imagine getting so much attention you wanna be alone
And then "the most empathetic gender" can't empathize with men who are doomed to be alone.

And if I say that it would be "you can't have standards inkwell, you need to betabuxx for 200kg roastie"
Remember it's the same women who talk about how they can't lower their standards who tell us to lower ours.

What fucks us is that these sub 5 foids have these standards because they literally don't need to be "forever alone" at all even after refusing their looksmatches, just being skinny is enough to at least match with normies on Tinder. JFL at the scarf in her avi, probably claims herself to be a devout Muslim as well while thirsting over white HTNs. :lul:

What fucks us is that these sub 5 foids have these standards because they literally don't need to be "forever alone" at all even after refusing their looksmatches, just being skinny is enough to at least match with normies on Tinder. JFL at the scarf in her avi, probably claims herself to be a devout Muslim as well while thirsting over white HTNs. :lul:
She said she was into a cute guy but not in love. So not even a cute guy fit her standards.

If we all stopped paying taxes, and the toilet has no police protection, it will find a brute incel attractive real quick.

If we all stopped paying taxes, and the toilet has no police protection, it will find a brute incel attractive real quick.
ahahahh says the curry where he can get arranged marriage and is infesting the west whith his shitskins friends

Just fem"cels" being fem"cels". They can't deny their Chad-seeking programming even if they know they should.

The screenshot is must read content worthy

What a valuable thread I didnt know what I could do If I didnt know this information
It's just funny seeing women admit it and act like they're special for doing so.