Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average foid's tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
s6p8mxd4e3s51.jpg

You know it is foid's phone cause it is an iphone too.

Last edited:
One of the largest blackpills I ever had was when I was talking to a girl I was interested in and she showed me her tinder because we were talking about all the weird people on tinder, keep in mind she is a generous 5/10. She had close to 300 likes and guys constantly messaging her while I only had 30 likes with nobody messaging me. That experience was one of the leading factors as to why I deleted all dating apps.

Dating apps are degenerate away, you are a clown if you think you will find a real relationship on there

Dating apps are degenerate away, you are a clown if you think you will find a real relationship on there
If you ever want to see how truly degenerate these apps are make an account posing as a 5-8/10 woman

Mogs me. The only likes I had were Russian 10/10 bot scam accounts.
Mogs me. I get a few landwhales every now and then who don’t message back kek

tutorial mode

I forgot that foids existed tbh.

Mogs me. I never got a match whatsoever after swiping hundreds of times. After you swip through all possible profiles you get a message btw.

That's not me in the pic, the person in the pic was a guy in another friend group that hated my friend group in high school and we would make fun of each other. I just thought the pic was funny so I use it as my pfp on most things
Using pics of arguably good looking males can get you suspected here. To avoid suspicion would recommend changing it to something more nondescript and not of a real person. There's a similar rule against no real women in pfps. Also talking about past "success" you've had with foids no matter how 'minor' like matches is looked down here too ngl

At least they are real I don't even have real people liking me just fucking AI.

At least they are real I don't even have real people liking me just fucking AI.
You know it's over when you get literally no likes at all (except bots obviously). I feel that's how it'd go for me if I tried tinder.

Also did you see my tinderpill thread? If you didn't, be careful it's giga suifuel

You know it's over when you get literally no likes at all (except bots obviously). I feel that's how it'd go for me if I tried tinder.

Also did you see my tinderpill thread? If you didn't, be careful it's giga suifuel

I don't have to. I don't even use this shit anymore I used it 3 years ago for like few months and got nothing. I was bluepilled when I was 20.

I mean, I was semi-blackpilled. Ever since I was 16. Ehh since I was 12 I already knew I'm not the same like the other kids but when I was 16+ I started getting blackpilled but I was still bluepilled I was fully blackpilled by the time I was 21-22. I'm 25 now. Fucking over buddy boyos I'm fucking out of this shithole land soon gotta gtfo out of here or this island will be the death of me. Wanna live in SEA or Asia fucking anywhere but not here.

JFL. Seeing foid online dating experiences are just suifuel honestly. When i see them complain about not getting matches, I know that means they're probably sub 5/10 only swiping right on the top 5% and not getting matches with GigaChad who could easily do better. Meanwhile a trucel like me could swipe right on every foid and only get bots for matches.

I don't have to. I don't even use this shit anymore I used it 3 years ago for like few months and got nothing. I was bluepilled when I was 20.

I mean, I was semi-blackpilled. Ever since I was 16. Ehh since I was 12 I already knew I'm not the same like the other kids but when I was 16+ I started getting blackpilled but I was still bluepilled I was fully blackpilled by the time I was 21-22. I'm 25 now. Fucking over buddy boyos I'm fucking out of this shithole land soon gotta gtfo out of here or this island will be the death of me. Wanna live in SEA or Asia fucking anywhere but not here.
I'm 28 myself ... :feelsbadman: I feel you brocel, fuck this shit