Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average foid calls dude ugly

prime rib meat GIF

He is ugly and foids live in tutorial mode. What's the thing?

Welcome to the world.

foid #37236443

He is ugly and foids live in tutorial mode. What's the thing?

Welcome to the world.
I'm actually more shocked that some sub-HTN men still fall for the cold-approach meme in 2023 tbh.

Last edited:
blame the guy. legit look at the fucking caption
"tricking guys into extreme rejection"

"you are ugly"
"Thanks a lot"
Literal words of the video

why is this retarded gook trying to humiliate truecels. lol this gook’s oneitis is currently getting fucked by chad

doing this on camera is insane, what he expect was gonna happen?

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#158659407Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:23 AM CDT
"I know the psychological, social and ethical implications of a teacher following a minor on twitter. The joke is that it's a cultural reference and completely abhorrent behavior when taking the matter seriously. This is how jokes work."Perhaps we simply perceive what can be considered as a "Joke" differently? It's certainly true that components of repulsive subjects can be viewed in a "Humorous" manner when approached in an "acceptable" way, yet it is also crucial to recognize that said acceptability is subjective to the opinion of the individuals involved.That would be applicable to a joke revolving around any particular subject and we simply cannot accurately expect each individual to share the same perception, regardless of our underlying intentions."You however, made the natural assumption, that I, rather than making a cultural reference/or joke made a generic response expected from an adolescent (teenager), relative to the social structure found on this website."Ah, yes, given the limitations of communication on a medium such as the Internet and the common questionable responses typically utilized by users on this particular website, It is relatively simple to make assumptions by using other individuals without considering the possibility of a simple misinterpretation.Nevertheless, while I personally would not perceive your prior statement in a joking manner, I will certainly acknowledge that my previous response could have been structured differently as opposed to how you may have interpreted it and thus I genuinely apologize if you considered it "aggressive" or otherwise "patronizing".
Crashii
noFilter

#158736841Friday, March 27, 2015 1:57 PM CDT
Lmao, I started essay battles.*breathes heavily and mashes keyboard like a redditor does when called "indecent"*~Inspired by my enemies.
old_soda
noFilter

#158737105Friday, March 27, 2015 2:01 PM CDT
Naught America returns with crashinator7000 and his teacher [insert name].Sloths.
qdhxx
noFilter

#158737196Friday, March 27, 2015 2:03 PM CDT
Maybe she wants to know what prevents you from studying!! Or if you're cool at school, then she wants to tell you, "I'm watchien you".
Guest71928
noFilter

#158737338Friday, March 27, 2015 2:05 PM CDT
i cnt undrstand wat smortpoop and smortazz r sayen her{the 450th rider} add 9k to my post count my 2 prev accs were deleted

he should've gone ER and killed that bitch after she said ugly

I'm actually more shocked that some sub-HTN men still fall for the cold-approach meme in 2023 tbh.
Yes, it's brutal. I don't blame them though. Many live deceived.

Nothing a little good personality can't fix

he should've gone ER and killed that bitch after she said ugly
Based :feelzez: so what’s up with all these countless entitled mediocre looking bitch nowdays ? she could have just said anything else but decided to call him ugly to destroy his self esteem … so i think in return he should destroy her toilet face with a baseball bat to balance things out and we could call it fair , must be nice to live on « just exist mode » and call people ugly while you don’t have to do jack shit but let people approach you fucking useless stinky hole motherfucking cunt :feelskek:

He's a bluepilled retard

All of these channel hosts are low inhib and their girlfriends are probably recording. Gay.

Damn she couldn’t just say you’re a stranger or I don’t know you. She had to be honest and tell him it’s because he’s ugly.

Average jestermaxxer

That was cold.

And people wonder why we want to torn them to pieces

Based :feelzez: so what’s up with all these countless entitled mediocre looking bitch nowdays ? she could have just said anything else but decided to call him ugly to destroy his self esteem … so i think in return he should destroy her toilet face with a baseball bat to balance things out and we could call it fair , must be nice to live on « just exist mode » and call people ugly while you don’t have to do jack shit but let people approach you fucking useless stinky hole motherfucking cunt :feelskek:
she's used to men simping and fighting for her attention online so she thinks it translates into real life

she's used to men simping and fighting for her attention online so she thinks it translates into real life
I guess so eh … man i fucking hate those entitled holes :feelsree:

imagine jestering for fucking chad tiktok, its so fucking over

She was clearly referring to his sexist view and lack of personal hygiene. She would kiss him if he showered and read feminist literature. :soy: