Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average “Deathnic” on .is

Really wish i could fuck asian girls

Well what do you want me to do? Rewire my brain??

Not my fault I like em juicy
No, but you should admit to being a volcel at that point. :feelsjuice:

I always laugh at dumb niggers like that.

"I'm not attracted to this, I'm not attracted to that:""....

The list keeps going, and always they brag or humblebrag later. I'm like 90% convinced whoever says shit like this is fakecel or volcel in the very least.

Like, I understand... I am not attracted to niggers or Indians either. But if a decent looking nigger/indian approached me (like a 3-4/10 nigger/indian) I would never say no.

He is no different from his female counterpart, both sides of the same coin

Is being with 5/10 Chinese plain janes considered “ascending” ?
Yes, you fakecel dipshit. Any incel would ascend with a 5/10 Chinese plain jane if he had the opportunity. The fact you have to ask that is so telling of how much of a volcel you really are.

wtf :feelswhat:

Last edited:

View: https://imgur.com/a/EHq6Nse

Always complaining about muh JBW, muh how self hating noodlewhores are for rejecting them for more masculine white men and yet they reject foids of their own race and say they aren’t attracted to them at all for not being feminine as other races, fucking volcels.is. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

kek. very good post. I actually had him on ignore, I knew he was a fakecel a long time ago.

I would like to see both cho's and youngboy's pics, top 90 percentile my ass, they wouldnt rot here if they were. They both should be banned for being delusional.
Cho claims to get likes & messages on tinder from average looking white girls so he is probably a genuine 6'0 chang.

Cho claims to get likes & messages on tinder from average looking white girls so he is probably a genuine 6'0 chang.
year ago his ass would get banned to shadow realm.

@jerkjocky
normies always extremely exaggerate any little thing.
*some girl accidently made eye contact with normie*
"yea I just fuckin railed this hot bitch last night she was squirting everywhere HAHAHA YOO" - normie telling friends his interpretation of what happened when chick accidently made split second eye contact

I would like to see both cho's and youngboy's pics, top 90 percentile my ass, they wouldnt rot here if they were. They both should be banned for being delusional.
If he's in the top 10 percent women would be constantly approaching him and unless he avoided interacting with women, he wouldn't be here.

If he's in the top 10 percent women would be constantly approaching him and unless he avoided interacting with women, he wouldn't be here.
You underestimate the amount of fakecels here.

These are the Same fuckers who don't believe in The NTpill XDDDD
NTpill is real but it's also an evidence of lookism. Non NT men are generally uglier because they have less good social interactions and women can look past behavior if the man is good looking enough.

You underestimate the amount of fakecels here.
I do not. Most here are normie tier, however it's rare that they are mid chadlite to high chadlite in looks. Many of the fakecels are MTN or HTN. A 90th percentile face is as rare here as the general population, perhaps even more so. Of all the fakecels I have seen only one person is definitively in that league, he's the legendary @Weed and has blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps another user might also be in that league as he has been rated chadlite, though I am unsure if I have seen his pics.

I do not. Most here are normie tier, however it's rare that they are mid chadlite to high chadlite in looks. Many of the fakecels are MTN or HTN. A 90th percentile face is as rare here as the general population, perhaps even more so. Of all the fakecels I have seen only one person is definitively in that league, he's the legendary @Weed and has blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps another user might also be in that league as he has been rated chadlite, though I am unsure if I have seen his pics.

:yes:Good looks transcends race, if their looks where in the tops, amount of ego masturbation they would got no way they would self identify as Inkwells.

Still not banned :feelsclown:

I don't get incels who have racial preferences. In real life, I have only ever seen chads, high tier normies and stacies have racial preferences. To have racial preferences as an incel seems very dumb.

so many Changs on this forum

What is this stacy only incel? Seems like a fakecel.

Disgusting volcel behavior if you refuse to date any women of your race, how can you complain about your race rejecting you while you would do the same? @CopingForBrutality

I ONLY REJECT THOSE WHO REJECT ME

Still not banned :feelsclown:

“Incel“ forum