Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average “Deathnic” on .is

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can still be incel in america

Since with 95% of foids, they have a “no Asian” filter in their head

If you don’t pass the no Asian filter, your lma and personality don’t even come into play

I’d say I’m solidly 90th percentile for rice (no brag), but compared to White guys, I’m solidly the average White guy in smv

And a 50th percentile White guy does terribly

I’m not attracted to Asian women

They don’t have secondary sex characteristics

There’s very very few, I don’t want to say none

But 90% don’t really have womanly features, hips, tits, ass, mature sexy face

View: https://imgur.com/a/EHq6Nse

Always complaining about muh JBW, muh how self hating noodlewhores are for rejecting them for more masculine white men and yet they reject foids of their own race and say they aren’t attracted to them at all for not being feminine as other races, fucking volcels.is. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
Muh “ricecels” struggle the most. @Incelius Savage @sub human

@bigantennaemay1

I WANT AN ASIAN GIRL SO BAD :feelsUnreal:

Kill them all!!!! ( in GTA 5!!!!!!)

:society::society::society::society:

I would like to see both cho's and youngboy's pics, top 90 percentile my ass, they wouldnt rot here if they were. They both should be banned for being delusional.

@NBAYoungBoy explanations pls

Fucking hell, why is this guy here? Is the Asian alliance with PPEcel really that strong that PPe sees him as being in the same situation as other incels? I now 100% believe he is an actual fakecel who rejects the idea of being with his own women and only wants (I assume) white women, or at least non-Asian women.

Unless counter evidence arises.

Not attracted to Asian women

I see. The entire Asian diaspora - there isn't one Asian woman that appeals to you? Just seems like an excuse, just like my old Asian bro who exclusively went after white women as he said they had "yellow fever".

There’s very very few, I don’t want to say none

But 90% don’t really have womanly features, hips, tits, ass, mature sexy face

Fucking hell, why is this guy here? Is the Asian alliance with PPEcel really that strong that PPe sees him as being in the same situation as other incels? I now 100% believe he is an actual fakecel who rejects the idea of being with his own women and only wants (I assume) white women, or at least non-Asian women.

Unless counter evidence arises.
PPEcel holds a lot of sway and power on this forum, he’s responsible for making all the agecuck rules that got a lot of users banned for saying they were attracted to teenage girls, even 16 year olds.

I see. I am still undecided on him, not sure if I like him or not; I already dislike richfags. What is his reason for being incel, if you know?

He’s Asian

For a lowly male with no status, perhaps - both of you are education maxxed. I see no reason why you, in particular, cannot ascend with an Asian foid. I will not speak further on PPecel as I do not know anything about his sitation (asides from what he revealed on that podcast with Naama Kates). You are self-reportedly a good-looking Asian man, so what is your excuse?

If dating outside of the race is difficult for Asian men, which it is, why not go after your own women?

I’m not attracted to Asian women

They don’t have secondary sex characteristics

I do not believe you. Of course, there is nothing you can do to convince me, so I do not expect you to fight this point. How can you not be attracted to women from your own fucking ethnic background (or similar, of course Asia is a diverse place)? Are you telling me that if you were to move to your home country, you'd avoid all of the women there?

I lived in an Asian immigrant neighborhood for a year, and I was attracted to literally 0 women I saw on the street

I lived in an Asian immigrant neighborhood for a year, and I was attracted to literally 0 women I saw on the street
That's the same excuse roasties (especially noodlewhores) use. You're literally a foid :foidSoy:

PPEcel holds a lot of sway and power on this forum, he’s responsible for making all the ******* rules that got a lot of users banned for saying they were attracted to teenage girls, even 16 year olds.
He banned me for saying something about that:

I had to ask on discord to get unbanned, then he didn't reveal the reason (see above though)

this is why I have him on ignore

why is the bastard not banned

Actually, no. Why not go to Looksmax? Fuck that stupid excuse you gave of them being "hostile". You aren't an incel, you do not belong here. You are just a picky HTN Asian man who is not attracted to his own women.
^This. Like their noodlewhore counterparts, asian fakecels just want a white girlfriend.

@Transcended Trucel

Just do nofap for that

Im rice and im absolutely IN LOVE with noodlefoids:horror:

Even if they arent particularly sexy a lot of asian girls have a type of aesthetic distinction that I like and appreciate a lot. I would prefer those kinds of noodles even over more conventionally attractive white foids

Im rice and im absolutely IN LOVE with noodlefoids:horror:

Even if they arent particularly sexy a lot of asian girls have a type of aesthetic distinction that I like and appreciate a lot. I would prefer those kinds of noodles even over more conventionally attractive white foids
Same, I'm half-rice and I am only attracted to asian and half-asian chicks.

Same, I'm half-rice and I am only attracted to asian and half-asian chicks.
That's cucked as fuck, they hate you and only want blond blue-eyed Aryans.

I have no idea how you can get laughed at by noodlewhores your whole life and still simp for them.

And just like that, the storm settles. He is better off on Looksmax, I have no idea why he decided to take refuge here. Guess nothing will come from this :feelsjuice:
What do you mean, he's still not banned :feelsjuice:

Seems that the mods do not care; he has been lumped in with other ricecels despite self-reportedly being 90th percentile and (I assume) NT. Looksmax would do him a lot of good - he says they are hostile, but they cannot be any more than this thread has been.
@Oroborus is also not banned yet despite admitting he's a bluepilled retard and not incel.

That's cucked as fuck, they hate you and only want blond blue-eyed Aryans.

I have no idea how you can get laughed at by noodlewhores your whole life and still simp for them.
Foids of other races still laugh at you and see you as home say young from the squid games ahahahahaha :horror:

Foids of other races still laugh at you and see you as home say young from the squid games ahahahahaha :horror:
Cope, we don't even register to foids of other races. They don't think about us at all, it's mostly noodlewhores who actively hate us.

@NBAYoungBoy is a piece of shit

Always complaining about muh JBW, muh how self hating noodlewhores are for rejecting them for more masculine white men and yet they reject foids of their own race and say they aren’t attracted to them at all for not being feminine as other races, fucking volcels.is. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Noodlewhores are rejecting them for attractive, neurotypical white men, they always conveniently leave that detail out, as well as the one where not every noodlewhore is doing this, otherwise there would literally not exist a generation of Asians our age and younger. Sure, it's shrunk, but it hasn't even nearly vanished; and even that phenomenon seems to be quarantined to Korea and Japan. Add to that, that they'll hypocritically tell whitecels that we're volcel if we don't uproot our lives and move to Asia, where they believe we're guaranteed to get a lay, despite evidence to the contrary, as it's always average and above attractiveness neurotypicals who make it there, for those who are successful. But they'll throw a hissy fit or even call you racist for suggesting they move back to Asia, to their own homeland, where they understand the language and culture, to hook up with their own women.

But yeah, it's extremely annoying and hypocritical how much they set their sights on white women and then complain they get rejected, and then in the same breath will turn down opportunities with foids of their own race when presented. They just want to complain to be the center of attention and be the biggest victims in the group, so they can wear it as a badge of honor, and can then feel special in their self-inflicted volcel-brand of suffering. They're fucking special, alright, but not in the way they believe.

tl;dr: "Deathnics" act an awful lot like foids. :feelsjuice: