Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average day of a wagie

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
What a fucking shit show they have no honor

This is the future we're expected to work to get a chance at. Your whole youth and adolescence is consumed by preparation for working for (((the man))), and if you're lucky, you'll be able to barely afford a shithole place to live, work 60 hours a week, not get blown up or acid attacked (maybe), and retire at 90 to die in solitude.

not clicking. fuck humanity

Brutal brutalitypill

The key is to have some kind of skill they need and would find difficult to replace.

Ching chong moment.

At my old place if you underperformed we would have a meeting like every two momths and the boss would get you fromt and center and you would have to say which areas you could improve on in front of all staff. Then staff would provide feedback. Constructive criticism apparently. It was always awkward at these meetings

but nothing ever physical and numbers were never brought up. Was always vague shit. But that was years ago. My agency has upgraded and updated a lot of stuff. Bosses now are very careful since we had a few suicides and lawsuits/investigations

At my old place if you underperformed we would have a meeting like every two momths and the boss would get you fromt and center and you would have to say which areas you could improve on in front of all staff. Then staff would provide feedback. Constructive criticism apparently. It was always awkward at these meetings

but nothing ever physical and numbers were never brought up. Was always vague shit. But that was years ago. My agency has upgraded and updated a lot of stuff. Bosses now are very careful since we had a few suicides and lawsuits/investigations
Where are you based (you don't have to name country)? These kind things happen in china and curryland where there are no workplace regulations.

Where are you based (you don't have to name country)? These kind things happen in china and curryland where there are no workplace regulations.
Texas

I want to add i never underperformed since i didnt want to be up there. Im scared enough as is just going to work. My boss always told me i could do better but i was always within acceptable performance

nobody wanted to talk at these meetings so the boss would yell, “speak up! Come on. Im not the only one here!“ then if nobody wanted to provide advice the boss would call on a person and ask, “Pumkin! What do you thing curryfool could do better?”
people would speak softly and sometimes you would have to make bullshit advice, “ummmmm h-how about if he started a spreadsheet every morning to track his time?” Shit like that
Weird, does America have a toxic work culture? In curryland, it sure is.
Ive only ever had 3 jobs so idk. Most places there is always “grilling” of employees but as i said this doesnt happen anymore. That was years ago. Bosses cant tell us shit anymore since they can get written up for hurting our feelings now lol. My company went full sjw

but then again employees killing themselves isnt a good optic

Last edited: