Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average curry in Germany

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Do you mog him? If no just rope
EE11F762 3076 4F38 9B43 DDBAEB1F9CC2

I thought curries only migrate to the anglo sphere

He looks like my dentist.

I think i have wider shoulders, rest he mogs me hard.

I mog but he height mogsvme probably

He unironically mogs me , I look like an ogre in real life

I hairmog but that's it

Also utilizing your creepshot skills I see :feelsLSD:

Must be brutal to be a curry in Germany. Imagine moving to country full of Aryan looking 6'2 chads.
They easily get mogged by all other ethnic groups. They’re unironically the most dirty, most goofy looking and least stylish race you can see in Germany tbh.

Cant imagine being curry in a country that has undergone eugenic cleansing like Germany or Norway. At least in the USA there is all kinds of undesirable people so I dont stand out all that much.

They easily get mogged by all other ethnic groups. They’re unironically the most dirty, most goofy looking and least stylish race you can see in Germany tbh.
Its in their culture I believe. They only focus on moneymaxxing and studymaxxing

Cant imagine being curry in a country that has undergone eugenic cleansing like Germany or Norway. At least in the USA there is all kinds of undesirable people so I dont stand out all that much.
There are many Arab/Turks sand etc here so we don't stand that much out. Maybe if you're a full blood Dravidian

how are they dirty

and what about africans

how are they dirty

brutal. Are you going to skin lightening surgery (idk if it exists)
Nah bro i'm poor af, i live on social welfare, can't afford that shit. Also, i'm not good looking maybe 4/10 so it wouldn't change much. As Incel TV already said being curry is curse

im not that dark for a curry but i think if i did skin lightening surgery I could ascend. I'm 5'7 too so height surgery will help. Working my ass off during college to pay for all that
What's your skin color, skin lightening would definitely increase your chance drastically if you're average or good looking. It's the main factor we curries have low SMV, except for being short or skinny on average. Btw where do you live?

People have said my face is a little above average for a curry so I guess skin lightening only would be a massive SMV boost.
It would definetly

This is my colour
Same color, looks exactly like my arm

I live in Australia, so it's hard to maintain normal skin, you're always tanned
I always thought living in a country where many curries live like Australia, UK, Canada will increase our SMV since people are used to us, but I realized that I was completely wrong. Is it hard for curries in Australia? How are they treated?

I'd say it's inverse honestly. The less curries the better so you're lucky you're in Germany. The reason why I say that is because if there's so many curries then non-curries see retarded incel looking curries acting weird all the time. But if you go to some bumfuck 100% white town that has never seen curries before then you can make a good first impression and assimilate well (as long as you look good).

They're not treated bad, but most curries are incel here.
I think it also depends on the social background. Many curries in the UK for example are thugmaxxed curries from poor background, so people don't mess with them and are feared. On the other hand, most curries in USA, Canada and Australia are nerdy geeks from higher social background who don't want to attract negative attention, who want to integrate and act like cumskins, which is why they aren't feared. I think that's a very big reason why we have it harder in some countries than in others.

mog but its not enough

yes, so? whatever, still incel