Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average curry gymcel

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★

@decembrist_kirillov how much pussy do you think he gets

his bone structure cucks him. he needs tren ASAP

I hate my existence so fucking much, words can't explain it

Lol atleast i am aryan

Devon looks like he could throw this curry rat back to whatever shithole he came from. That being said arm wrestling is a retarded “sport”
I trained arm wrestling with muzzie child molesters in backyard of mosque once. I still remember the excruciating pain on my every inch of forearm. They are built different

I trained arm wrestling with muzzie child molesters in backyard of mosque once. I still remember the excruciating pain on my every inch of forearm. They are built different
I was also confident that bc I could beat one guy from the local gym whosse lifts were 2x than me

Get a fracture theory

Get a fracture theory
most arm wrestlers are blacksmiths , farmers mechanic guys . city boys like me only grow biceps and get this alien gay arm
images

I wonder how many women he fucked after going to gym

Devon looks like he could throw this curry rat back to whatever shithole he came from. That being said arm wrestling is a retarded “sport”
kekfuel