Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average chinkwhore fantasy

first time seing a noodlewhore fantasizing about a black pretty boy

first time seing a noodlewhore fantasizing about a black pretty boy
Mulatto slave comes last while Dutch colonial mogger first, you see where they priorities are. But even the nigger is far preferable to a gook male, just don't be Asian is law for noodlewhores.

Why should Asian men help Asian women when they hate on Asian men all day and side the first White colonizer they see? This isn't cherry-picked; the vast majority of Asian women are like this.

Why should Asian men help Asian women when they hate on Asian men all day and side the first White colonizer they see? This isn't cherry-picked; the vast majority of Asian women are like this.
This is why noodlewhores should not be allowed to be actors. Imagine a world where Asians are just absent in movies, it would be utopia compared to raceplay shit like this.

Mainstream normies actually think this is NOT racism. Yet they will never show a hot white Stacey becoming sexually aroused by a short, balding, fat asian man. :feelsclown:

Inceldia will exterminate all noodlewhores. Join the Androcentric party.

Mainstream normies actually think this is NOT racism. Yet they will never show a hot white Stacey becoming sexually aroused by a short, balding, fat asian man. :feelsclown:
Normies don't care about racism against Asians, imagine this movie was about a confederate cracker fucking cotton picking sheboon slaves on his plantation, they would lose their shit :lul:

that last one is a cope.

over

WHITUUUUU COCKKRUUUUU ONRRYYYYY

racists pieces of shit foids

They should be left to their devices.

Ethincs whores can fulfill all their hearts desires of having sex and relationships with white men while ethnic men can't even get their own women JFL at this clown world.

Even the norwooding beaniebro gets in on it

hope she gets brutally raped

Ethincs whores can fulfill all their hearts desires of having sex and relationships with white men while ethnic men can't even get women JFL at this clown world.

She’s ugly af

You can't find a asian male actor with white girls like that.

It's giga over for ricecels... how do they cope?

Noodlewhore wmaf

Leaving This Here:

0069-001.png

0069-002.png

0069-009.png

0069-010.png

here are few actors whom I could find, it's late and I have to go to sleep but if I find the other 2, the blonde teenager looking like guy and black one, I will update tomorrow
Cerny

Brothers Makar and Kirill Zaporozhskiy
Makar
Kirill

And lastly Aleksey Chadov
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chadov

Last edited:

It’s all white guys with blue eyes. It’s genuinely over for ricecels because at the very least curry and black foids end up with their own race