Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average chadpreet looksmatch

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
@Pajeetsingh @curryceldesi @anandkonda

I mean, she is small, but not ugly IMHO

Roughly there's no attractive foids on pajeet land.

And chadpreet smv is same as white HTN

Amusing how much attention it gets.

They look happy though, that's ok.

Not ugly?
Ok, the video was a bit too low resolution for me, after closer inspection i saw that she's ugly because she has bad teeth. But most of her face looks either ok (nose) or good (eyes, hair, mouth - except teeth), it's just the teeth which destroy everything. I misinterpreted the bad teeth as shadow when I watched it first, sorry.
What the fuck are you guys talking about? She is absolutely hideous and repulsive.
Sorry, I didn't look at the video too closely at first so I didn't see her teeth. I now agree she isn't good-looking.

Last edited:
Her skin does look natural at all... Are you sure she isn't blackfacing or anything like that?
I am not sure, bitches are hypergamous that he date bottom of the barrel women. He seem good lookin too

What the fuck are you guys talking about? She is absolutely hideous and repulsive.
Lol, anyone know she is absolutely hideous.

I don't get it why such a ugly foid get their above looksmatch boyfriend... must be hypergamy

It's over for us curries.:feelsUgh:

India looks more brutal than brazil :dafuckfeels:

Their son will post on here

I hate jeetas

That woman is blacker than most east africans what the hell lmao
True lol, in curryland, the male counterparts mog the shit out of the female counterparts

There's a reason all their female celebs in their bollywood are lightskin women who are probably half-white or half-arab.
White complexion exist in India also, but they are buggy eye ridden, actually dark skinned there tend to be good looking if they follow good skin routine

He's more a chadpreetlite. Rahul Kohli is Chadpreet.

Dravidian and Punjabi racemix?

There's a reason all their female celebs in their bollywood are lightskin women who are probably half-white or half-arab.
Bullshit, that because Bollywood is controlled by Jews equivalent people of Pakistan, and the casting couches and nepotism. All the actress and actors are fucking ugly compared to average Indian.

True lol, in curryland, the male counterparts mog the shit out of the female counterparts
Top 30% woman looks like this in South India

Dravidian Woman especially look very good.