Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average burgerland rostie

Another BBC fetish thread
How is it BBC fetish nigger? Even if he was white, her leaving the man who went to jail for her is still crap, no way that was your first thought jfl

Burgerland is a fucking joke- hence why shows such as South Park exist in order to parody our bullshit.

South Park is based tho
Yeah it is, I was not criticizing it- I think it's actually one of my favorite shows, though I do prefer the older series.

Yeah it is, I was not criticizing it- I think it's actually one of my favorite shows, though I do prefer the older series.
Yeah, I know you weren't criticizing it, I just meant that a parody about how fucked up America turned out based

Last edited:
Yeah, I know you weren't criticizing it, I just meant that a parody about how fucked up America is turned out based
It does a very accurate portrayal honestly.

Mudshark should be dead

How is it BBC fetish nigger? Even if he was white, her leaving the man who went to jail for her is still crap, no way that was your first thought jfl
Does it make you mad to see a white bitchcel cuck get cucked by a black male?

I am mad about that. And my hate is growing more.

She looks like her name is Rosie or Rose :lul:

that guy's whole body is just tattoos, seems like she got this new guy from a prison also and i even doubt he's a "new" guy.
she was probably sleeping with him from the very beginning