Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average american w*man is almost obese

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Avg height is 5ft 3.7in at 170.6lbs which gives a BMI of 29.6. Overweight is 25 and obesity starts at 30. They also have higher standards than you and wouldn't date their looksmatch.

yet somehow boomer tier idiots on this forum think most normies get their skinny looksmatch

I'm overweight :(

Yeah, and it's disgusting.

fatcel = volcel

Nah. You don't want to start down that road. All of us *could* be doing more, hypothetically. (I'm posting on this forum instead of running on the treadmill, for example.) But at a certain point, which is different for everyone, you just start to ask whether this shit is ultimately worth it.

Nah. You don't want to start down that road. All of us *could* be doing more, hypothetically. (I'm posting on this forum instead of running on the treadmill, for example.) But at a certain point, which is different for everyone, you just start to ask whether this shit is ultimately worth it.
Maxresdefault
Mpxtspmh9jg11
ZR1RVdZ
Ro7qcifc98831

Yes it's fucking worth it, if for your health or looks, also majority of weight transformation that I saw in reddit increased the SMV of the person drastically, and losing weight is fucking easy, it just requires some patience, you sound like a lazy fatcel

Last edited:
I could have told you that by just looking outside my window

Odd to use Bale as an example since he's a method actor, so you can't really use that as a normie transformation.

Avg height is 5ft 3.7in at 170.6lbs which gives a BMI of 29.6. Overweight is 25 and obesity starts at 30. They also have higher standards than you and wouldn't date their looksmatch.
Statistics show the over 70% of women are overweight or obese, why the fuck even bother finding a partner in the U.S?

This is all you are going to get:

Just disgusting.
You would be lucky to even get this in the States.

Talking about how incels aren't correct, yet he is like 194cm and even when he was fat he was like 4/10
Damn 194cm? He was incel tier when he was fat imo, now he's slav chadlite
Talking about how incels aren't correct, yet he is like 194cm and even when he was fat he was like 4/10
Wait nvm he's normie tier

Last edited:
Damn 194cm? He was incel tier when he was fat imo, now he's slav chadlite

Wait nvm he's normie tier

Imagine being 194cm and still getting your ass kicked
He's very blue pilled, in a fucking russian shithole, people there are black pilled asf and they bully fags like him there none stop
even with his looks, he finds a way to ruin it with his fag hair

Imagine being 194cm and still getting your ass kicked
He's very blue pilled, in a fucking russian shithole, people there are black pilled asf and they bully fags like him there none stop
even with his looks, he finds a way to ruin it with his fag hair

Tbh you have to get into a fight at least once if you live in Russia

He looks better with long hair ngl

Tbh you have to get into a fight at least once if you live in Russia

He looks better with long hair ngl
True,
maybe he actually looks better with long hair, who knows?
but the fact is that in Russia, long hair instantly makes you look like a fag, and it's a bad idea in Russian shit holes

Tfw weightmogged by the average female

Statistics show the over 70% of women are overweight or obese, why the fuck even bother finding a partner in the U.S?
View attachment 268684
This is all you are going to get:
View attachment 268686
Just disgusting.
You would be lucky to even get this in the States.
voicel if you wouldn't fuck, also remember, she doesn't wear makeup

average woman in usa has my weight but 25cm height less! LMAO! fat cows.. theyre worthless..

JFL at Amerifat

View attachment 268672View attachment 268673View attachment 268674View attachment 268676
Yes it's fucking worth it, if for your health or looks, also majority of weight transformation that I saw in reddit increased the SMV of the person drastically, and losing weight is fucking easy, it just requires some patience, you sound like a lazy fatcel
Just lose weight bro, you definitely have chad bones underneath bro
Where is his gf? oh wait right doesn't have one last I checked

Avg foid in USA weighs more than me :whatfeels: wouldn't want to get in a fight with one.

Ofcourse it's worth it. Being lean and athletic feels good. I just find the idea of carrying extra lard on my body absolutely fucking repulsive.

I'm slight chonky and im 5'9 160lbs i cant believe the average woman weightmogs me

This is actually a bizarre mating strategy. Foids pack on the pounds so whenever they find chad they can just sit on him. That way he can't run away

Yet their standards are a 10/10 chad minimum. Fucking foids.