Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average age of the people I'm surrounded by is 50-60

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Absolute suifuel for ricecels living in ageing areas.

Not only are noodlewhores ugly while being young and having a full face of makeup as well as expensive clothing, most of them are also around 30-40 years old where I live.

I'd kill to be surrounded by young whitoids like @NoLooksNoLife

Last edited:
Absolute suifuel for ricecels living in ageing areas. Not only are noodlewhores ugly while being young and having a full face of makeip as well as expensive clothing, most of them are also around 30-40.

I'd kill to be surrounded by young whitoids like @NoLooksNoLife
Many Eastern European whitoids now that im attending Orthodox Church n shiet, mang :owo:

Tell them to give you wisdom

Mang mayofoids are the worst

Mang mayofoids are the worst
You must have never seen gookoids, ugly on the inside and outside, white foids on average look better than them.

Most people in my church are women (southern european).

You must have never seen gookoids, ugly on the inside and outside, white foids on average look better than them.
I just hate them all tbh

Idk mang, the asian countryside sounds peaceful, especially the farther north you go.. I always imagine samurai champloo when I think of rural riceland
I live in a feminist cucked Capitalist shithole, living in the rice countryside sounds good too.

i am souronded by 30-40 years old men most of the day . i see a foid once every 2 days or 3

red rum red rum
Not oldcels, just boomers who had hot virgin teen sex then thinking that they can lecture youngcels on various topics in life because they're older.

Not oldcels, just boomers who had hot virgin teen sex then thinking that they can lecture youngcels on various topics in life because they're older.
murder murder murder

Ok...Time for 40mg.

Ahh

:feelsYall: