Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avdeevka fell.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I haven't seen any info about it in English so I didn't post any link.
But Ukrainian and Russian resources already mention fall of Avdeevka - 'gates to Donbass' and heavily fortified from 2014.

Lifefuel tbh.

Artillery shelling of northeastern parts of Ukraine, hmmm
:feelshmm:

Artillery shelling of northeastern parts of Ukraine, hmmm
:feelshmm:

View attachment 1065782
There have been a lot of rumors on Telegram about a Kharkhiv offensive but there just hasn't been enough concentration of troops to start that offensive. Maybe after Russia secures all of South Donetsk they will try for a Kharkhiv offensive.

There have been a lot of rumors on Telegram about a Kharkhiv offensive but there just hasn't been enough concentration of troops to start that offensive. Maybe after Russia secures all of South Donetsk they will try for a Kharkhiv offensive.
UAF need to be seriously weekend, so Russian may go for some offensive. Taking Kiev is the most important thing, all command, government, communications, etc.

I don't get what kind of morale do those fighting for the Khokhol failed state have.

Your women all left to get railed by western chads, your national identity is based on imperalist needs (the name of your country literally means borderland), you are being used like cattle for jewish imperialist aspirations, your state has nothing to look back to in terms of achievements since gaining independence.

How are they collectively so brainwashed?
They don't have a choice. If you refuse to fight you would be punished.

UAF need to be seriously weekend, so Russian may go for some offensive.
Current axis is South Donetsk where they will probably try to capture Vuhledar again. Simultaneously, they'll keep advancing on the outskirts of Bakhmut (Chasov Yar), Siversk, and Kupiansk. Then Kharkhiv.
Taking Kiev is the most important thing, all command, government, communications, etc.
That's not going to happen anytime soon. Donetsk, Kharkhiv, Dnipro, before Kyiv.

No one cares about their life?

What do you mean no one cares, this is intrinsically connected to their livelyhood.

There clearly isn't a collective awareness.
No one cares about their lives. Otherwise West would pressure Ukraine to act less draconically but we don't see this happening.
It's just soldiers not some Navalny.

Imagine caring about this JEWISH war.

I don't get what kind of morale do those fighting for the Khokhol failed state have.

Your women all left to get railed by western chads, your national identity is based on imperalist needs (the name of your country literally means borderland), you are being used like cattle for jewish imperialist aspirations, your state has nothing to look back to in terms of achievements since gaining independence.

How are they collectively so brainwashed?
Russia is a Jewish Oligarchy

So you agree that all this Geopolitics is a theatre?
I don't know to that extent Russia or the West are influenced by shadow forces but I'm against NATO so I'm glad if someone supported by NATO is losing.

Hopefully this breaks the stalemate somehow

I haven't seen any info about it in English so I didn't post any link.
But Ukrainian and Russian resources already mention fall of Avdeevka - 'gates to Donbass' and heavily fortified from 2014.
Russia and China should destroy America. America is an infectious wound on our world.