Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Avatar the Last Airbender VS The Legend Of Korra.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Which one do you like the most? give your reasons below.

The biggest difference between these two shows is that The Last Airbender follows a clear almost Messiah like storyline while The Legend of Korra doesn't have one fixed story, also the whole sjw stuff is apparent in Korra.

The OG one of course. Korra is gay litteraly

Maybe it's because I never watched the anima growing up, but the movie last airbender was decent to me

The OG one of course. Korra is gay litteraly

100+

Korra is garbage.

Maybe it's because I never watched the anima growing up, but the movie last airbender was decent to me

If you liked the movie then you're really gonna enjoy the cartoon.

One of the best cartoons ever made imo, it's honestly very good.

The air bender is great, never watched korra. Was in a reddit thread a couple days ago about this exact debate and not even the redditards can stomach legend of korra. Only problem with airbender is the constant poking fun at sokka while katara is basically a Mary Sue who is the best water bender of all time.

Imagine actually watching a cartoon with LE EMPOWERED WOMYN OF COLOR as the protagonist.

Last Airbender wins by default.

Haven't seen either but apparently Korra is a lesbian (chadsexual) so obv Avatar is better.

The air bender is great, never watched korra. Was in a reddit thread a couple days ago about this exact debate and not even the redditards can stomach legend of korra. Only problem with airbender is the constant poking fun at sokka while katara is basically a Mary Sue who is the best water bender of all time.

Korra is just awful, both the character and the show.

It had some potential in the beginning but the boring characters and the fact that the show doesn't have a fixed end goal like Last Airbender makes it just all over the place plot wise, in later seasons it really felt like writers didn't know what to do and had to make up ideas at the spot. and then you get the whole sjw muh female queer protag aspect of the show (that came out of nowhere btw) which makes it even more detached from the Last Airbender. all and all even Redditfags admit it wasn't a particularly good sequel.(in other words it's inferior to its predecessor in every way)

What made Last Airbender so good for so many people was its characters and how they interacted with one another, in Korra most characters including the main ones are just a chore to listen to, and while you can argue that Korra and Aang are of different age and thus their interactions would naturally be different it still doesn't make up for the simple fact that all the main characters are boring as shit and are completely lifeless compared to their predecessors.

Korra is so horrible compared to the original but of course fags and SJW foids alike rush to its aid no matter what.

I absolutely trudged through Korra just on respect for the original show. I kept saying "itll get better eventually" and it never did. Not one memorable character or storyline in the entire thing where as the original is a masterpiece

Korra is a lesbian. An instrument to normalize homosexual degeneracy among children. So of course its LAB

The funny aspect about Korra turning lesbian is the fact the girl she started scissoring every night is the same girl her chadlite ex boyfriend love interest dated in season 1.

So basically he turned both of them gay.. Brutal subtle dickpill dropped in kid's cartoon lmfao.

The funny aspect about Korra turning lesbian is the fact the girl she started scissoring every night is the same girl her chadlite ex boyfriend love interest dated in season 1.

So basically he turned both of them gay.. Brutal subtle dickpill dropped in kid's cartoon lmfao.
Viacom's nickelodeon really went off the deep end after around 2010. Bella and the bulldogs was almost explicitly about cuckoldry and dan schneider was raping his preteen starlets

What the fuck?, why would you choose Korra?, that show was extremely soy :feelswhat:

Zaheer was based though ngl

Heres some advice. NEVER watch LoKz. Its dogshit.

Imagine actually watching a cartoon with LE EMPOWERED WOMYN OF COLOR as the protagonist.

LE EMPOWERED WOMYN OF COLOR with blue eyes, in fact now that i recall almost all the characters (who are all supposed to be non whites) have light eyes lol.

ALAB is a masterpiece. Korra is just sjw propaganda.

last airbender obviously

I've only seen the Last Airbender

LE EMPOWERED WOMYN OF COLOR with blue eyes, in fact now that i recall almost all the characters (who are all supposed to be non whites) have light eyes lol.
What a stupid cope. Keep consuming entertainment by people who hate you.

The Last Airbender follows a clear almost Messiah like storyline

I don't mind that. I'm a bit tired of norms and cliches being broken in all hollywood movies, even the ones for kids who haven't been introduced to the cliches and story types yet.

The original was better. I didn't see the other one. Substance > animation and marketing.
I do dislike all the infantile comic relief segments of the original. I would make it so that the 'breaking up' and gay propaganda in the show and comics would not be there so that there is a more adult historical realistic way romantic relationships work.

I don't remember her being a Mary Sue, I thought she was just talented and she had to work up for it. The on mary sue moment was when she was bloodbending, im like wtf.

Pretty sure everyone in the show is non-white (if you take cartoons having races srsly).

That's all of anime (not that Avatar is anime), people have all colour eyes and hair. I guess it would be weird to model them exactly like irl.

If you are white man then you are cucked for consuming anything made by SJWs
What if you found out after already watching the show that it was SJW produced?

didn't like Korra exactly because of the SJW shit

If you are white man then you are cucked for consuming anything made by SJWs

I don't consume any media for the most part i only watched Korra because I was the fan of the original show.

But I still don't quite get your comment. I was mocking the show for having all of its ethnic characters with light eyes.
I don't remember her being a Mary Sue, I thought she was just talented and she had to work up for it. The on mary sue moment was when she was bloodbending, im like wtf.

Nah she was a mary sue, her being able to bend 3 elements as a 4 year old was a huge asspull and a massive retcon of how bending worked in the original series.

Consider this in the last airbender mastering a single element much less 3 took years of vigorous training, Aang was considered a prodigy for mastering airbending in 6 years at the age of 12, so if Korra can suddenly bend 3 elements at the age of 4 that completely shits on Aang and all the previous Avatars doesn't it? quite frankly it was bullshit and ruined the show for good.

Last edited:
I don't consume any media for the most part i only watched Korra because I was the fan of the original show.

But I still don't quite get your comment. I was mocking the show for having all of its ethnic characters with light eyes.

Nah she was a mary sue, her being able to bend 3 elements as a 4 year old was a huge asspull and a massive retcon of how bending worked in the original series.

Consider this in the last airbender mastering a single element much less 3 took years of vigorous training, Aang was considered a prodigy for mastering airbending in 6 years at the age of 12, so if Korra can suddenly bend 3 elements at the age of 4 that completely shits on Aang and all the previous Avatars doesn't it? quite frankly it was bullshit and ruined the show for good.
I was talking about katara not korra.

I watched some of the original as a kid. It was okayish. Never watched Korra, never will.

last airbender is better. more interesting and longer if memory serves

last airbender is better. more interesting and longer if memory serves

The era that they were made in really shows.

Even if last airbender was mediocre at best it still would be ahead of korra simply because it has no sjw shit in it.

Well, I loved atla when I was 13 and hated koprra when I was 17-18. Couldn't get past 10-15 episodes, it felt so uninspired and much subpar to the first one. Some say it got way better in the last seasons, but honestly I dont care.

Well, I loved atla when I was 13 and hated koprra when I was 17-18. Couldn't get past 10-15 episodes, it felt so uninspired and much subpar to the first one. Some say it got way better in the last seasons, but honestly I dont care.

It didn't get better it's just that in later seasons there are more fights and villians.

From start to finish legend of korra is shit because the main character is a completely uninteresting mary sue, and that's not taking into account the amount of stupid retcons and borderline retarded scenes that are supposed to be serious.