Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avatar civil war : the blackpillest black pill

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

Do you think avatars have an influence (halo effect) on the way users are seen here ?

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
145pxn

Yes. Unlike one's face, an avatar can be chosen. So it definitely says something about the user and how the user sees himself and wants to present himself.

i think mine works well.

Yes. Unlike one's face, an avatar can be chosen. So it definitely says something about the user and how the user sees himself and wants to present himself.
makes me wonder how people view me based off my avi tbh

I've lived such a life that I just don't care about people's appearances anymore, because everyone I knew judged me for my appearance, I never want to be like the scum that have hurt me so.. it carries on with me to the internet.

I don't like people who don't use avatars, btw, as I usually pay more attention to the avatar rather than to the username. Usernames I either forget or don't pay attention to at all, but the avatar is how I remember people.

Not just here, avatars do have a halo effect on forums, and Discord too

Anime avatar = Major failo effect

Chad avatars should be banned tbh

Of you wanna stand out then having a good avatar is a must. No one remembers usernames but they do avatars.

My Avatar is the best Avatar!

I don't wanna put my face as my avi cause I'm ugly

Anime avatar = high IQ
Chad avatar = homosexual
Gif avatar = Chad IRL
Philosopher/intellectual avatar = shitposter
Animal/nature avatar = kind soul
Grotesque monster = Trucel

Anime avatar = high IQ
Chad avatar = homosexual
Gif avatar = Chad IRL

good

Anime avatar = high IQ
Chad avatar = homosexual
Gif avatar = Chad IRL
High IQ, mogs my original post tbh

Tbh my animu avatar is the the olny acceptable one.

A freak with the best avatar on this forum checking in.

I hope so because I am Saint Augusto’s #1 fan.

An avatar means nothing, it's just a picture. Nobody should care that much about it....

This is why I changed my avatar from a bluepill white soyboy like me to a chadpreet like I could never be. I was actually wondering whether to bring up avatar halo but thought I would get roasted.
I noticed that I myself was paying more attention to Chad and masc avatars than others. Especially when @Ledgemund changed his avatar on incels.is

Edit: To clarify, I do try to overcome the halo effect in my mind as one if the other opyions suggest, and I do not believe masc or chads make better leaders. I chose the option that I did to state that I had a positive halo effect towards chad avatars.

Last edited:
Ok ... I meant :

the plane fapping curry avatar = Tesla high IQ user with obvious homosexual tendencies ngl

I am not a faggot, but I want to become one. That's the only way left for me to ascend.

Chad avatars are no doubt bottom-tier.

I've liked all the avatars I've used, from the Damnation ending avatar to Frank Booth (I used it on Looksmax first. It came to seem the most striking and, obviously, portrait-like so I switched over here then figured I had to abandon it in order to signify a kind of "break" with the past) to the current one.

This is why I changed my avatar from a bluepill white soyboy like me to a chadpreet like I could never be. I was actually wondering whether to bring up avatar halo but thought I would get roasted.
I noticed that I myself was paying more attention to Chad and masc avatars than others. Especially when @Ledgemund changed his avatar on incels.is

Was that from the Damnation dog to Frank Booth or from Frank Booth to the current one?

I've liked all the avatars I've used, from the Damnation ending avatar to Frank Booth (I used it on Looksmax first. It came to seem the most striking and, obviously, portrait-like so I switched over here then figured I had to abandon it in order to signify a kind of "break" with the past) to the current one.

Was that from the Damnation dog to Frank Booth or from Frank Booth to the current one?
Bloke with the gas mask who looked like he was in a david lynch movie, the one on looksmax.org

This is my old avatar:
Q3mux2c2h2311

Oh yeah, this is where I know that from:

No I learn peoples personalities and then associate their avatar with it, not the other way around.

it's names that are hard to recognize, I keep thinking Hunter and Indari are the same person

I picked, "Yes, I particularly hate Stacey worshippers hiding behind the loosy policy regarding anime waïfus" but I think most of us are "the only demographic that can get past the triviality of appearances."

Anime avatar = high IQ
Chad avatar = homosexual
Gif avatar = Chad IRL

Not sure about this one haha, the anime avatar users are not the highest IQ in my esperience, though some are alright I guess - I always enjoy RyoHazuki’s posts.

i guess mine makes me the god of hyperdeath or a little goat boy who cries easily, or a psychotic killer flower, depending on your preference.

I don't like people who don't use avatars, btw, as I usually pay more attention to the avatar rather than to the username. Usernames I either forget or don't pay attention to at all, but the avatar is how I remember people.

How do you feel about people who change them a lot then?
i guess mine makes me the god of hyperdeath or a little goat boy who cries easily, or a psychotic killer flower, depending on your preference.

tbh I didn't like undertale. I tried it but it was boring to me.

No I learn peoples personalities and then associate their avatar with it, not the other way around.

it's names that are hard to recognize, I keep thinking Hunter and Indari are the same person
I used to get you confused with UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Terrible poll. Too many options.