Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Autumn sadness

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
World is empty and meaningless without cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Senpaiblet

Over for Autumncels

Life is just a test. Chad is given the ability to have infinite pleasure here but burn in Hell if he partakes of it.

We are being tested to see if we will denounce God like Job was when afflicted with disease. Call it cope, but this is what I believe.

I feel happy, it is a good season even if you need to experience it alone

Life is just a test. Chad is given the ability to have infinite pleasure here but burn in Hell if he partakes of it.

We are being tested to see if we will denounce God like Job was when afflicted with disease. Call it cope, but this is what I believe.
I believe in universal chaos, where majority of things happening have no meaning

Simpleton cope.

I'm with you bro

I love autumn and Halloween :soy:

this autumn can be last in my life tbh ngl

Right in the feels.

:feelsbadman:

That feeling when its getting dark and you see lights in peoples houses and you know that some people have their own families and wifes. That they have place to return to. And you are alone and have no point going home but whats the point wandering around in dark. Lamplights start shining and you see couples strollin

tbh I love autumn and winter

I can't wait for roast season to end tbh.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. A great holiday for incels because you can hide for a night and be around prime jb

I like fall better

Autumn sadness? It's the best season for us!

Sounds like you swallowed a lot of white pills to me. I'm proud of you fellow god.