Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autists, would you rather add 3 looks points or become NT?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Would you rather add 3 looks points, so for example, you'd go from 3/10 to 6/10 or be freed from autism?

I would rather stay autistic and go down 3 points

Add three points easily, I'm high functioning autist so I could easily fit into society as a HTN. My biggest problem is my face.

Would you rather add 3 looks points, so for example, you'd go from 3/10 to 6/10 or be freed from autism?
Go from a 5 to a 8, I could nichemaxx with a cute face + smaller frame and height.

Barely autistic so I choose the looks.

Looks matter much much more than being NT, which counts as personality. The choice is obvious.

Looks easily, with 3 points I could easily ascend with some BPD bitch

3 points is too much for this question to be interesting tbh.

Going from 4-5/10 to a 7-8/10 is a massive jump

Looks matter much much more than being NT, which counts as personality. The choice is obvious.
Unless you are a low functioning autist. (I doubt anybody here is that, they are probably too disabled to even use the internet) then you should pick looks 100% of the time. Face and height >>> NT

I’m autistic and I choose looks. As a 7/10 most foids would actually treat me well and give me a chance

Bro 3 points to my looks would make me a 7/10. Obvious fucking answer. My autism isn’t that bad Jesus

If i have 3 more points nobody would care about my autism and i would be carried by halo effect.

even for 1 point i take the deal, just be slighty less more subhuman (shaving and don't have homeless hairs) is a noticable boost of how people treats me

I don't know some of y'all always say autism is your biggest hurdle

NT. The looks points will add themselves. I’m probably a 4/10 at the most but an NT 4/10 has a bettER chance at being a sex havER than an autistic 7/10.

I would pick NT if it meant I could secure a high-paying career. I could use that money to surgerymaxx and buy some amazing copes. If I can't do that, I would add 3 points instead.

3 points

easiest decision of my life

Neither, I would still be incel so it doesnt matter

I'd say autism is the bigger issue ,not that looks don't matter but autism actually makes people ugly in general.Looks would improve if autism dropped off

Can i become autistic? How many points csn i get for that?

Three points is fucking massive should be something like 10- iq every point I would not be able to function.

3 points every single time. I can choose not to be autistic.

3 points, if i was a 7 no one would care that i am awkward

The points, if it was just 1 though I'd say NT