Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autists Will Suffer Until Death

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
No place for us in NT society where everyone is expected to follow shitty social rules and read between the lines to fit in, where social skills and networking are the keys to employment. Where no treatment is available to rewire the inefficient autistic to brain to adapt to NT customs.

There's no hope at most we can LDAR for life or if we are lucky suicide, the unlucky ones will end up homeless, imprisoned or in a mental home. It's impossible to keep on going like this where all our desires are denied and our existence is one long meaningless and painful road. How I wish I was NT :cryfeels:.

Fucking every thread about autism is massive sui fuel tbh. I might as well just rope already.

Your threads are the biggest suicide fuel tbh :cryfeels: I relate to you so much bro.
Life as an autistic person is a scam. A disabled person is more likely to be employed than we are, and yet in most countries we can't even get autismbux.

İmagine being deformed + autistic. Living hell on earth

Make your own rules brothER

Social interaction for an autist is like typing an essay without the autocorrect function in your software of choice.

Your threads are the biggest suicide fuel tbh :cryfeels: I relate to you so much bro.
Life as an autistic person is a scam. A disabled person is more likely to be employed than we are, and yet in most countries we can't even get autismbux.
Yeah. His threads about autism always hit home. Being autistic in 2019 sucks.

Yeah. His threads about autism always hit home. Being autistic in 2019 sucks.
Of all the disabilities there are, few have gotten harder and not easier to live with as time has gone by. Autism is probably one of them though.

Of all the disabilities there are, few have gotten harder and not easier to live with as time has gone by. Autism is probably one of them though.
The only way an autist can have a good life with normies & foids is if they are good looking & tall, basically chadlite.

Its over for mentalillnesscels

autism is a death sentence, I genuinely support euthanasia for them, cos it never began

autism is a death sentence, I genuinely support euthanasia for them, cos it never began
So easily to get a death sentance as a man, while it is basically impossible for a woman to be sentenced to inceldom

A life with autism is only bearable with wealth. Travelmaxxing is very good cope if Autist as foreigners don't realise you're Autist. Some Autists are easily irritated though so I know it's not for all of us.

"NT" is becoming the new "looks, money, status"

Some Autists are easily irritated though so I know it's not for all of us.
Sometimes I think we can't tolerate normies more than they can't tolerate us. Being around a bunch of cucks talking about tyrones throwing balls sounds like a huge waste of time. I rather have autist friends but they're hard to find. There needs to be autism support, not telling each other to rope. I think it's strange most of the time NT users are the ones who make autism threads.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think we can't tolerate normies more than they can't tolerate us. Being around a bunch of cucks talking about tyrones throwing balls sounds like a huge waste of time. I rather have autists friends but they're hard to find. There needs to be autism support, not telling each other to rope. I think it's strange most of the time NT users are the ones who make autism threads.
I think Autists do tolerate differences more. Our main problem is we don't usually relate to the interests of the group, so we get freezed out of social circles. Even a high functioning Autist will still be the alone one at work. That's why I like travelling, people are nicer to strangers and don't assume they're mental instantly.

I think Autists do tolerate differences more. Our main problem is we don't usually relate to the interests of the group, so we get freezed out of social circles. Even a high functioning Autist will still be the alone one at work. That's why I like travelling, people are nicer to strangers and don't assume they're mental instantly.
Autists are the happiest when they occupy themselves with something they enjoy, or something they can build.

Use your autism to gain incredible skills in some technical field, use that skill to become rich and then hookermaxx.

Simple.

Use your autism to gain incredible skills in some technical field, use that skill to become rich and then hookermaxx.

Simple.
That's like saying just be NT bro, many autists are low or average IQ and don't have redeeming abilities to compensate.

Last edited:
That's like saying just be NT bro, many autists are low or average IQ and don't have redeeming abilities to compensate.
I was being sarcastic but I suppose that was insensitive.

My bad.

Painful post, but yeah autism is hell.
Basically you have a disability, but no one treats you as such, so you're basically discarded, start to doubt you're disabled and so blame yourself and want to die. The cycle continues until you find somewhere with legal euthanasia

Definitely should be paid for our troubles.

Simple.
Yes. Wish I'd known that earlier though. Now I only work an average job. Well, I don't give a shit. I don't care about money and status and I won't work my ass off for prime hookers, not worth it.

Every post in this thread is true. Have Asperger's = cope and rope. No wonder here are so many Asperger's, doesn't surprise me. We are left in the dust by society. I'd be also already dead or homeless if not for my family.