Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autists of the forumn how severe is your autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I suspect I have autism but I’m not sure how severe it is, could any autists rn share and tell me if they have moderate autism and how it effects them?

WTF Which cuck mod unbanned you
State of this forum jfl

I might have it no psychiatrist or whatever told me I do but I must have asphergers on some level because I don't have angry outbursts or slap myself across the face stuff like that, I'm completely in control of what I do with my body.

I might have it no psychiatrist or whatever told me I do but I must have asphergers on some level because I don't have angry outbursts or slap myself across the face stuff like that, I'm completely in control of what I do with my body.
Do you chew on things or engage in repetitive behavior?

Do you chew on things or engage in repetitive behavior?
No, I don't OCD or anything of the sort. I just can't communicate properly with people face to face.

I’m telling saashi or whatever her name is

i'm so autistic i understand @Sneir's posts perfectly

High functioning autist here (aka sperg).

Some people can tell right away that I'm a social retard (just by the way that I talk because of my monotone straight voice, not socially reciprocating, etc...).
Others take a while to figure out that I'm a social retard but they eventually do either consciously or subconsciously. And I can tell this obviously by the way that they treat me.

A very few never figure out that I'm a social retard (or if they do figure it out, they still treat me fair and decent, and these are the people that I get along with the most). Because these few are like myself. Ostracized high IQ people. Definitely not normies.

I can function at work and in business conversations but forget talking to anyone in a friendly way. Normies say something to me and my mind goes blank, I just can't think of any words to talk back

High functioning autist here (aka sperg).

Some people can tell right away that I'm a social retard (just by the way that I talk because of my monotone straight voice, not socially reciprocating, etc...).
Others take a while to figure out that I'm a social retard but they eventually do either consciously or subconsciously. And I can tell this obviously by the way that they treat me.

A very few never figure out that I'm a social retard (or if they do figure it out, they still treat me fair and decent, and these are the people that I get along with the most). Because these few are like myself. Ostracized high IQ people. Definitely not normies.
Are you over sensitive to sounds and noises?

Are you over sensitive to sounds and noises?
Not at all. I'm not completely low functioning to the point of being disabled.

The low functioning autists completely lose it in whatever situations that bother them. They bother and offend a ton of people when they lose it in their sperging out episodes and it amazes me how they don't realize it all whatsoever. Autism is very real and brutal.

The looking down on the fuckin ground all the time. Not making eye contact with people. Not fuckin reciprocating in conversations and being social. Very poor at recognizing social queues and responding appropriately. Social anxiety. Social retardation. Sitting at a chair or couch and staring at the wall for hours and hours. Shits real.

Not at all. I'm not completely low functioning to the point of being disabled.

The low functioning autists completely lose it in whatever situations that bother them and sperg out. They bother and offend a ton of people when they lose it and it amazes me how they don't realize it all. Autism is very real and brutal.

The looking down on the fuckin ground all the time. Not making eye contact with people. Not fuckin reciprocating in conversations and being social. Very poor at recognizing social queues and responding appropriately. Social anxiety. Social retardation. Sitting at a chair or couch and staring at the wall for hours and hours. Shits real.
Is the last part you? I suspect I’m low functioning

Is the last part you? I suspect I’m low functioning
I have some of that. But I've gotten pretty good over the past decade in fooling normies. Its still hard to act like a normie. People detect your spergyness and high iq naturally. We are animals afterall.

I have some of that. But I've gotten pretty good over the past decade in fooling normies. Its still hard to act like a normie. People detect your spergyness and high iq naturally. We are animals afterall.
How can I tell if I’m severely autistic or low functioning

Severe a
How can I tell if I’m severely autistic or low functioning
Severe autism as a grown man is if you are not social at all. You are literally disabled like a paraplegic. You cannot participate at all. Meaning even elementary school kids can detect your social retardedness and bully you.

As someones who has lived with it all my life even though I am high functioning, people can naturally detect your being different and ostracize you.

My case is not as bad. I have seen worst cases and how people look at low functioning. Its not a look of disgust or hate or anything. Its more of a look of, "holy shit that is a flying saucer literally right there" or "holy shit that is bigfoot right there". Its a look that definitely says, that person is different and weird.

Last edited:
Severe a

Severe autism is a grown man is if you are not social at all. Meaning even elementary school kids can detect your social retardedness and bully you.

As someones who has lived with it all my life. People can naturally detect your being different and ostracize you.
Would a severe autist even be able to type?

elab
Two users here exposed that op is Fakecel with Becky gf larping as incel here
Unless he can prove to all of us he isn’t

elab
Two users here exposed that op is Fakecel with Becky gf larping as incel here
Unless he can prove to all of us he isn’t
I’ve already proved it to the mods, no point proving it to someone who doesn’t matter like you

Why not? Let it be clear Fakecel fuck
If I had a girlfriend do you think I’d be taking my time posting on here with you mofos all day? I have no life and that pic in incelius savage post of a girl in the bed isn’t even fucking me.

If I had a girlfriend do you think I’d be taking my time posting on here with you mofos all day? I have no life and that pic in incelius savage post of a girl in the bed isn’t even fucking me.
Idk dude there’s been many instances of fakecels just larping trying to make fun of the true bottom of the society people like us

Best example is @unsettling user with one of the highest post count

I saw you a pm a guy saying that some chad that spoke to your oneitis is actually you. Like why would you ever LARP that lmao in a PM?

Idk dude there’s been many instances of fakecels just larping trying to make fun of the true bottom of the society people like us

Best example is @unsettling user with one of the highest post count

I saw you a pm a guy saying that some chad that spoke to your oneitis is actually you. Like why would you ever LARP that lmao in a PM?
I drink a lot and say stupid shit when I’m drunk man, I’ve cleared it up with 3 mods directly hence why I am unbanned now. It won’t happen again

Can't watch a movie without repeating some scenes cuz my mind suddenly fogs. Severely autistic suicideattemptmaxxedcel here