Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autists had no chance

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
No chance to develop social skills, because you naturally don't and "practicing" gets you labeled as a creep by normalfags. You will never improve on your skills to communicate with other people because they ignore you or ridicule you. It's funny the biggest advocates for autism are always the people first to label autists as creeps for trying to talk to them, because how dare you autistic fuck get back in your cave then when you do naturally decide that you've had enough and stop making attempts to socialize with those who ignore you or are hostile to you, you get made fun of for being a shut-in by the people that made you a shut-in you can't escape the sterotype of the 30 year old man who lives in his mother's basement.

No chance to work a Job because pretty much all jobs require you to have social skills, if you slip up and are awkward your fired, no room for autistic people in this minimum wage job economy, Cashier, Burgerflipper, Recipetionist even the guy stocker shelves has to communicate in some way, there is no job for the socially unable. funny how society requires socializing for it's work but never teaches you how to do it, no class for socialization, in fact you get punished for it the useless lesson in language you already now is more important then social skills, you are just expected to develop that naturally with no help, i guess that works for normies but autistic kids and go fuck themselves, to the special classes you go except most school systems don't even catch it. they didn't catch my autism and i suffered because it.

No chance to have sex, unless your attractive so that your autistic traits get muted and girls lust for you, you don't stand a chance. If your average looking it doesn't matter that's not enough you can't communicate and your ugly, now your just a creep according to most foids. you will have to pray that the sex androids come out in your lifetime and that's pretty big IF to put all your copium into.

No chance in college, because you will be miserable and end up quitting. you are all alone will everybody else is having fun. You're not invited and never will be, people are having sex and you can hear it. you are miserable, It's big club and your not in it. If you have a roommate they don't talk to you, they never will talk to you. you are on your own in a place so unfamiliar you know you don't belong there but you have to be there to have a chance at a non-socially able job but you just can't spend any more time that, it's years of this you have to survive and you will get to a point where it becomes unbearable

Fuckkkk, I hope I don’t get diagnosed when I get evaluated.

I am only self diagnosed but it all makes sense. Just can't be bothered to get officially evaluated

I can't even make friends because of autism

Agreed on everything. No NT = no life

No chance to develop social skills, because you naturally don't and "practicing" gets you labeled as a creep by normalfags. You will never improve on your skills to communicate with other people because they ignore you or ridicule you. It's funny the biggest advocates for autism are always the people first to label autists as creeps for trying to talk to them, because how dare you autistic fuck get back in your cave then when you do naturally decide that you've had enough and stop making attempts to socialize with those who ignore you or are hostile to you, you get made fun of for being a shut-in by the people that made you a shut-in you can't escape the sterotype of the 30 year old man who lives in his mother's basement.

No chance to work a Job because pretty much all jobs require you to have social skills, if you slip up and are awkward your fired, no room for autistic people in this minimum wage job economy, Cashier, Burgerflipper, Recipetionist even the guy stocker shelves has to communicate in some way, there is no job for the socially unable. funny how society requires socializing for it's work but never teaches you how to do it, no class for socialization, in fact you get punished for it the useless lesson in language you already now is more important then social skills, you are just expected to develop that naturally with no help, i guess that works for normies but autistic kids and go fuck themselves, to the special classes you go except most school systems don't even catch it. they didn't catch my autism and i suffered because it.

No chance to have sex, unless your attractive so that your autistic traits get muted and girls lust for you, you don't stand a chance. If your average looking it doesn't matter that's not enough you can't communicate and your ugly, now your just a creep according to most foids. you will have to pray that the sex androids come out in your lifetime and that's pretty big IF to put all your copium into.

No chance in college, because you will be miserable and end up quitting. you are all alone will everybody else is having fun. You're not invited and never will be, people are having sex and you can hear it. you are miserable, It's big club and your not in it. If you have a roommate they don't talk to you, they never will talk to you. you are on your own in a place so unfamiliar you know you don't belong there but you have to be there to have a chance at a non-socially able job but you just can't spend any more time that, it's years of this you have to survive and you will get to a point where it becomes unbearable
in college if you still had no relationships then at this point it’s extremely over

It's funny the biggest advocates for autism are always the people first to label autists as creeps for trying to talk to them, because how dare you autistic fuck get back in your cave then when you do naturally decide that you've had enough and stop making attempts to socialize with those who ignore you or are hostile to you, you get made fun of for being a shut-in by the people that made you a shut-in you can't escape the sterotype of the 30 year old man who lives in his mother's basement.
Thats funny. Foids and normies claim on social media to care for mentally disabled people, such as Aspies and yet they treat us like a lesser human being at every chance they get without even trying to understand us.

Too advanced to participate in troglodyte chimp soyciety.
I'll stick with the basedment ... Thank you!

Halloween GIF

Very relatable

No friends
No colleagues
No girlfriend
Family barely talks to you

Truly over for autismcels

Only the first two are relevant. No one cares if a normie is awkward.

We are FUCKED since birth.

Fuckkkk, I hope I don’t get diagnosed when I get evaluated.
You can tell by your social experiences and history if your life is already over. It's like, "let's diagnosis if the obvious is true," right?

That's why I support extreme totalitarian. We're good at following rigid rules; there's too much freedom these days

You can tell by your social experiences and history if your life is already over. It's like, "let's diagnosis if the obvious is true," right?
I most likely definitely am, but it doesn’t seem right to say I am before I get an official diagnosis.

what you're describing is the mathwe principle: you're more experienced becuase people afford you the experience, and people afford you the experience because you're more experienced. Everyone has a fair shot since NT's start on a playing field

not us, we started below that. It was over for us before it even started.

No chance to develop social skills
You won't measure up to psychopathic normies standards, but you can develop SOME social skills. Go join a DnD or board game club and socialize with other nerds.

No chance to work a Job
The age of jobs is over. Join a trade school and become a contractor instead.

No chance to have sex
Just pay prostitutes.

No chance in college
If you're not NT but high IQ, college = STEM.

Else, join a trade school or acquire some other skill some other way. A friend earns his living by being a skateboarding instructor.

The famous "gf > college > job > wife > kids" life arc is a boomer fantasy and it's pretty much gone now.

Colleges have become cesspits of stupidity, foids are insufferable, jobs are slavery.