Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autists GTFIH

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Anyone receive this letter?

S16M
ScM

how do they know?:feelswhat:

but at least california weather and ocean mogs my place, when i was younger and naive i thought i would be happy if i moved there from europe but i would just be another incel (if i couldn't jbw maxx but still too many white people in california maybe in a decade hahaha)

how do they know?:feelswhat:

but at least california weather and ocean mogs my place, when i was younger and naive i thought i would be happy if i moved there from europe but i would just be another incel (if i couldn't jbw maxx but still too many white people in california maybe in a decade hahaha)
They know because I applied to them to help me find a job with my high functioning autism disability.

It just means you have an on-site wageslave job.

They know because I applied to them to help me find a job with my high functioning autism disability.
Who are they? Fuck, I applied to a company for disabled people recently.

I'm worried they might be coming after me.
It just says you're eligible, it doesn't say it's mandatory for you to take the vaccine. But you never know what's gonna happen so yeah you should be worried.

brutal no letters in my State yet.

It just says you're eligible, it doesn't say it's mandatory for you to take the vaccine. But you never know what's gonna happen so yeah you should be worried.
I hope they don't try to force me because I'm the "most at risk" or because I'm the "most contagious" for being autistic.

I hope they don't try to force me because I'm the "most at risk" or because I'm the "most contagious" for being autistic.
Stay away from hospitals just in case. Maybe they won't go to your house but they'll most likely force you to get vaccinated if you go to the hospital for whatever reason.

Stay away from hospitals just in case. Maybe they won't go to your house but they'll most likely force you to get vaccinated if you go to the hospital for whatever reason.
That's what I was thinking too, because the last time I was there in 2017 they slightly pressured me to take the flu shot. If I get a broken leg I'm going to watch youtube videos how to heal it before going to a hospital.

The (((ZOG))) plans to sterilize the goyim

I will not take the vaccine
I will not live in a pod
I will not eat the bugs

That's what I was thinking too, because the last time I was there in 2017 they slightly pressured me to take the flu shot. If I get a broken leg I'm going to watch youtube videos how to heal it before going to a hospital.
We're living in dark times man...