Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [AUTISTS GTFIH] These autists are so different from most autists. The usual autists are underrepresented.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

If you look at this video... JFL... These are the type of autists who end up in participating in autism surveys, studies on people with autism, autism videos, etc. In surveys of people with autism, they were found to be a lot less likely to experience sex or relationships, especially autistic men. Although some mentioned being in a relationship or having sex, the percentages vary in each study and often vary a lot, ranging from a low to high percentage but lower than NT controls. Level of experience for NT people in surveys tends to remain somewhat consistent. These are also self-reports and autists can say what they want and can just lie.

Additionally, a lot of evidence shows that studies on people with autism tend to underrepresent a lot of autistic people. For example, autistic people with intellectual disabilities are extremely underrepresented alongside ones with learning disabilities. Many autistic people might not respond to surveys or even encounter offers of them.

They found no difference in level of functioning levels (high vs low functioning) when seeing which autistic person is more likely to be romantically/sexually active, no differences were found in functioning levels (high vs not as high).

HOWEVER, given that most autism studies have sampling biases for aforementioned reasons, I BET that socially successful autists (ones who are more socially successful or more better socially with integrating socially regardless of level of social skill per se) are more likely to reply to surveys. These ones might not necessarily be as high-functioning or not necessarily as good with social skills but will still be more socially successful than the general population of autists, regardless of functioning level.

The type of autistic people who respond to autism studies are probably also more likely to encounter these surveys too. They're prolly the autists who socialize a lot or talk a lot or form relationships or sex more often than most autists and who have other traits making them different from most autists. The type of autists who you see on social media promoting autism, who you see in these videos, who might talk or have more social success, who reply to autism studies or even encounter offers to participate, etc. are usually these autists. These are what I like to call popular autists or successful autists.

These autists in this video is not only a minuscule sample size, but they're dramatically different from the general population of autists. First, they're mostly women (or at least assigned female at birth), and most people diagnosed with autism are men even if women are underdiagnosed (these people were prolly diagnosed). They all have LGBT haircuts or dress in avant-garde clothes/hair and dress like those edgy women or some shit. Autistic women usually are what successful autists are like, but autistic guys aren't. The autistic guys here seem like what successful autists are like but these autistic guys are different from usual autistic guys.

if you wanna see what most autists are like IRL, normies usually encounter successful autists b/c usual autists are reclusive and quiet and don't go out and struggle socially and are isolated, so NTs don't meet them. This is why NTs say every autist they met has a GF or has sex. The USUAL autistic guys are the type i met when i was put in autism programs for helping people with autism. The usual autistic guys were just super introverted/reclusive, didn't talk much, some of them did but they had really bad social skills or a nasal voice or looked ugly, and they NEVER spoke to any chicks, NONE. they also had little to no friends. A couple of these guys who talked more (just a few) had sent tons of messages to people or called them over and over. These guys would be ghosted within seconds, and no woman would date them with their lack of social skills. And i've seen evidence that autistic women prolly often date NT men or autistic guys who are borderline NT, a NT woman with a USUAL autistic guy is rare.

Thats why of all the autistic guys i met, only a few had a GF, i bet the vast majority of them are KHHVs.

This video does NOT represent people with autism. People say autism is a spectrum and that once you one of them, you met one of them, but i beg to differ, many have overlapping traits, and this video's autists are dramatically different from most autists. Only autistic women represent these kinds of autists.

these autists are why NTs think autism is a superpower that cannot make your life impossible.

@-BrettyBoy- @bigantennaemay1 @ordinaryotaku @ERadicator @dungeondragon thoughts?

as an autist midwit i can confirm that i'm a khhv. i fucking hate all of the faggots on tumblr who say they're autistic for pity points. if they were to go a day in my shoes they would've put my grandpa's shotgun in their mouth before noon. even manlets can somewhat fix their condition with surgeries but for spergs it's fucking over.

The type of autistic people who respond to autism studies are probably also more likely to encounter these surveys too. They're prolly the autists who socialize a lot or talk a lot or form relationships or sex more often than most autists and who have other traits making them different from most autists.
Good point, and I'm not surprised at all more "autistic" women are in relationships than men

as an autist midwit i can confirm that i'm a khhv. i fucking hate all of the faggots on tumblr who say they're autistic for pity points. if they were to go a day in my shoes they would've put my grandpa's shotgun in their mouth before noon. even manlets can somewhat fix their condition with surgeries but for spergs it's fucking over.
Good point, and I'm not surprised at all more "autistic" women are in relationships than men
those autists are just ones who are borderline NT. the ones in this vid have good social skills while many autists have really bad social skills

these autists blend in more with NTs than other autists.

I remember seeing this video and feeling like it was a joke. Awful group of people to use to “represent” autism. They’re retards for sure, but not autistic

I remember seeing this video and feeling like it was a joke. Awful group of people to use to “represent” autism. They’re retards for sure, but not autistic
they're basically NT people who twitch and have LGBT haircuts. thats about it. most autistic guys are nothing like them.

they're basically NT people who twitch and have LGBT haircuts. thats about it. most autistic guys are nothing like them.
Definitely. Only one there I feel like struggles more than most is the black kid having to use text to speech. The foid with the eye makeup pisses me off, because I know she weaponizes being ND and makes it her personality. Meanwhile I feel shameful even thinking about the fact I’m not NT.

Autistic women live on easy mode while autistic men suffer.

Autistic or not, at the end of the day bones are all that matters FOR MEN

Yeah, these people are nothing like me at all. I've only ever once been contacted for an autism survey, it was on this forum, and I approved them sending an email to me to participate, and I never got the email. :dafuckfeels:

These are absolutely the foids, and the fuckers that are practically fucking normal, for whom their "autistic traits" are merely a quirk, and not as severe as what you'll find in genuine autists, and I'm not even just talking about low-functioning autists, either. They also don't seem to have the recognizable facial characteristics that autists generally have; that I have, for example. I can usually pretty easily recognize other autists, I've been able to do this most of my life. And yet, if I saw any of those people in that video in the streets, I wouldn't think twice about them. They just look like nerdy weirdos. But normie nerdy weirdos, if you get what I mean.

I'm not low-functioning, and yet, I'm not as high-functioning as these fuckers in the video. I always say, fuck the black-and-white categorization of high and low-functioning, only; there's a whole gray area, that I certainly belong to, that lies somewhere in between, and we get forgotten, ignored, and swept under the rug like we don't even exist.

Where the fuck are the studies on us? The middle-functioning crowd? I bet our numbers in terms of datelessness are even higher than these pseudo-normies. :feelsUgh:

The USUAL autistic guys are the type i met when i was put in autism programs for helping people with autism. The usual autistic guys were just super introverted/reclusive, didn't talk much, some of them did but they had really bad social skills or a nasal voice or looked ugly, and they NEVER spoke to any chicks, NONE. they also had little to no friends. A couple of these guys who talked more (just a few) had sent tons of messages to people or called them over and over. These guys would be ghosted within seconds, and no woman would date them with their lack of social skills.
This is exactly the way I was in high school, and earlier. Didn't really teach myself yet, by that point in time, how to socialize with others.

Yeah, these people are nothing like me at all. I've only ever once been contacted for an autism survey, it was on this forum, and I approved them sending an email to me to participate, and I never got the email. :dafuckfeels:

These are absolutely the foids, and the fuckers that are practically fucking normal, for whom their "autistic traits" are merely a quirk, and not as severe as what you'll find in genuine autists, and I'm not even just talking about low-functioning autists, either. They also don't seem to have the recognizable facial characteristics that autists generally have; that I have, for example. I can usually pretty easily recognize other autists, I've been able to do this most of my life. And yet, if I saw any of those people in that video in the streets, I wouldn't think twice about them. They just look like nerdy weirdos. But normie nerdy weirdos, if you get what I mean.

I'm not low-functioning, and yet, I'm not as high-functioning as these fuckers in the video. I always say, fuck the black-and-white categorization of high and low-functioning, only; there's a whole gray area, that I certainly belong to, that lies somewhere in between, and we get forgotten, ignored, and swept under the rug like we don't even exist.

Where the fuck are the studies on us? The middle-functioning crowd? I bet our numbers in terms of datelessness are even higher than these pseudo-normies. :feelsUgh:
Infinite IQ. I think when people think of high-functioning autism, they think of these people. i remember reading somewhere that up to 70% of autists mask. Maybe if these are the autists who participate in those surveys that percentage is 70% but most autistic guys cannot mask to save their life, and if they are a woman, only then can they mask. only very high functioning guys can mask and even they will struggle at masking more than these pseudo-normies can. most autistic guys have behavior that shows LOTS of autism intensely when they behave in public.

yeah autists like us are underrepresented in studies. of all autistic guys i've met, most could never know how to make friends and find a GF, most have really bad social skills or just extremely socially withdrawn, so they don't really meet people or they just are never liked by people.

and yeah you're right, these people look more like normies masquerading as "weirdos" than usual autists. hell, look at autists promoting autism on instagram/twitter, or r/autism and i bet it's a sampling bias. i think these autists are more likely to be proud of being autistic because autism became a mere quirk for them while most autists just suffer a permanent burden.

I enjoyed your write up and I definitely agree with your hypothesis that these autists are a completely different breed to your regular ASD man/women. The women with makeup on particular irks me, she sounds like the stereotypical reddit sjw who feels the need to educate people and assert her worldview on others. I can sympathise with a couple of them, that being Christopher, Jai and especially Joseph, as their plights highlight the overwhelming negatives that being autistic can bring. The guys there for the most part sound quite feminine which aligns with the idea that the LGBT community is largely comprised of autists like these.

I for one rarely leave my house, and when I do it's to go get some food at around 21:00. I've always been a recluse, and never had friends outside of school. I had a decent amount of friends in Primary school, but as I progressed onwards I lost more and more except for those who went to the same institutions as I, until Sixth form where I had 2 friends remaining. That was 4 years ago now and I haven't spoken to another person since I left. I have never been drawn to Reddit communities as I dislike the holier than thou rhetoric that certain autists espouse. I generally hate how autism is spoken about online, it's either you have a debilitating illness like Joseph or you're a super high functioning gigabrain like Zuckerberg. Those of us that fall into the middle, the silent majority, are left to the wayside to fend for ourselves. The statistics for dating, employment and general success for autists are very depressing. As usual us guys get the short end of the stick, as the perception of ND men and women is drastically different. I'm the type of aspie that fades into the background and works hard, but due to my stunted social skills I find it hard to reach out for help, so I just do everything by myself.
most autists are completely ignored. they're a silent majority and never represented in studies. in my autism program at uni, when asked if we have a significant other, none of us rose our hand other than that autistic asian woman who was diagnosed as a young adult. everyone else was a guy and didn't raise their hand. each meeting we were asked if we ever asked anyone out or spoke to anyone we like because we were given dating advice by apparently NT women, and each time none of us had rose our hand.

this shows you everything there is to know about MOST autists.

They can't put on real autists because we are too unfiltered for media

these autists are just seen as quirky, but the usual autists are just considered freaks by society.

yup and no one would watch video or there would be too many hateful comments

yup and no one would watch video or there would be too many hateful comments
and the video would take too long because everyone would pause every 5 seconds or because nobody would participate in the video.

yeah most autists are basement dwelling KHHV's whom you would never find for your video or survey :feelsUgh::society:

non NT brain is one of the main incel producers, you have to have really good face/height to compensate :feelsUgh::society:

if they did it would look like the AM interview when he started explaining 4chan memes and incel lingo to cops :feelsgah::society: this is what I would do :feelshaha::society:

yeah most autists are basement dwelling KHHV's whom you would never find for your video or survey :feelsUgh::society:

non NT brain is one of the main incel producers, you have to have really good face/height to compensate :feelsUgh::society:

if they did it would look like the AM interview when he started explaining 4chan memes and incel lingo to cops :feelsgah::society: this is what I would do :feelshaha::society:
most autists probably don't even have an interest to respond to a video or survey.

i met this autistic MF who sleeps around, is in a poly relationship, smokes and does drugs since age 10 and makes tons of friends and meets many people, but he is basically borderline NT anyway. that's what these fuckers are like.

lmao that white foid sticks out like a sore thumb. she doesn't belong there. virtue signalling bleeding heart bitch probably getting railed by chad while we rot

That is why I consider NTs to be one who does normal faggot behaviors: has NT friends, gets invited to parties, goes to clubs, and is very extroverted.

That is why I consider NTs to be one who does normal faggot behaviors: has NT friends, gets invited to parties, goes to clubs, and is very extroverted.
these autists are just pseudo-"weirdos" who are basically normies whose autism is a mere quirk. they comprise a minority of autists
lmao that white foid sticks out like a sore thumb. she doesn't belong there. virtue signalling bleeding heart bitch probably getting railed by chad while we rot
you mean the goth chick? she looks like a NT woman who thinks she's not like the other chicks

Here’s one autistic guy I found on Twitter

Notice how he’s a white decent looking normie and appears to know how to have good social skills and has a lot of followers or likes. Most autistic guys couldn’t get any followers or friends. Most are sub5 and have facially atypical traits. These are the autists who participate in autism studies or who people know about. He’d stick out among usual autistic guys

View: https://twitter.com/adamfare1996/status/1486379877620199425?s=21&t=JNhE2aeoI4GJc3Twxi38Xw

Here’s one autistic guy I found on Twitter

Notice how he’s a white decent looking normie and appears to know how to have good social skills and has a lot of followers or likes. Most autistic guys couldn’t get any followers or friends. Most are sub5 and have facially atypical traits. These are the autists who participate in autism studies or who people know about. He’d stick out among usual autistic guys

View: https://twitter.com/adamfare1996/status/1486379877620199425?s=21&t=JNhE2aeoI4GJc3Twxi38Xw

Yeah, masking is a load of shit, it doesn't work. If you're "masking" as an "autist" and succeeding socially, then you weren't really ever even autistic, anyway, or certainly don't have the hurdles and limitations that those of us who are truly afflicted with it have to face.

These pseudo-autists are the ones that have come to represent all of us, for some fucked reason. Which then hurts the rest of us, because if people think of guys like that when they think of autism, then they'll come to the conclusion that autistic men are doing well for ourselves, they can't "see anything wrong with how things are" for us, and therefore, we don't need the help and aid we actually desperately need to make it anywhere in this shit, NT-biased world.

These clowns make life harder for those of us who are truly afflicted. I say this as a sub5, middle-functioning autist with facially atypical traits.

Yeah, masking is a load of shit, it doesn't work. If you're "masking" as an "autist" and succeeding socially, then you weren't really ever even autistic, anyway, or certainly don't have the hurdles and limitations that those of us who are truly afflicted with it have to face.

These pseudo-autists are the ones that have come to represent all of us, for some fucked reason. Which then hurts the rest of us, because if people think of guys like that when they think of autism, then they'll come to the conclusion that autistic men are doing well for ourselves, they can't "see anything wrong with how things are" for us, and therefore, we don't need the help and aid we actually desperately need to make it anywhere in this shit, NT-biased world.

These clowns make life harder for those of us who are truly afflicted. I say this as a sub5, middle-functioning autist with facially atypical traits.
JFL most autistic guys can't mask to save their life. most autistic guys their behavior reeks of autism in public. i'm serious. actually talk to autistic guys IRL and most literally will act autistic in public. i don't mean low functioning autists. but the ones who know how to talk but are socially awkward and have bad social skills. they will still act autistic in public

pseudo-autists are basically just NT normies who act quirky.

JFL most autistic guys can't mask to save their life. most autistic guys their behavior reeks of autism in public. i'm serious. actually talk to autistic guys IRL and most literally will act autistic in public. i don't mean low functioning autists. but the ones who know how to talk but are socially awkward and have bad social skills. they will still act autistic in public
Yeah, that's me. That's why I don't relate to these fuckers.

I watched this lol. I'm autistic and I don't care about autism like these autists.

I watched this lol. I'm autistic and I don't care about autism like these autists.
These people are dramatically different from most autists
Yeah, that's me. That's why I don't relate to these fuckers.
these people blend in with NT people way better than most autists ever could

If you look at this video... JFL... These are the type of autists who end up in participating in autism surveys, studies on people with autism, autism videos, etc. In surveys of people with autism, they were found to be a lot less likely to experience sex or relationships, especially autistic men. Although some mentioned being in a relationship or having sex, the percentages vary in each study and often vary a lot, ranging from a low to high percentage but lower than NT controls. Level of experience for NT people in surveys tends to remain somewhat consistent. These are also self-reports and autists can say what they want and can just lie.

Additionally, a lot of evidence shows that studies on people with autism tend to underrepresent a lot of autistic people. For example, autistic people with intellectual disabilities are extremely underrepresented alongside ones with learning disabilities. Many autistic people might not respond to surveys or even encounter offers of them.

They found no difference in level of functioning levels (high vs low functioning) when seeing which autistic person is more likely to be romantically/sexually active, no differences were found in functioning levels (high vs not as high).

HOWEVER, given that most autism studies have sampling biases for aforementioned reasons, I BET that socially successful autists (ones who are more socially successful or more better socially with integrating socially regardless of level of social skill per se) are more likely to reply to surveys. These ones might not necessarily be as high-functioning or not necessarily as good with social skills but will still be more socially successful than the general population of autists, regardless of functioning level.

The type of autistic people who respond to autism studies are probably also more likely to encounter these surveys too. They're prolly the autists who socialize a lot or talk a lot or form relationships or sex more often than most autists and who have other traits making them different from most autists. The type of autists who you see on social media promoting autism, who you see in these videos, who might talk or have more social success, who reply to autism studies or even encounter offers to participate, etc. are usually these autists. These are what I like to call popular autists or successful autists.

These autists in this video is not only a minuscule sample size, but they're dramatically different from the general population of autists. First, they're mostly women (or at least assigned female at birth), and most people diagnosed with autism are men even if women are underdiagnosed (these people were prolly diagnosed). They all have LGBT haircuts or dress in avant-garde clothes/hair and dress like those edgy women or some shit. Autistic women usually are what successful autists are like, but autistic guys aren't. The autistic guys here seem like what successful autists are like but these autistic guys are different from usual autistic guys.

if you wanna see what most autists are like IRL, normies usually encounter successful autists b/c usual autists are reclusive and quiet and don't go out and struggle socially and are isolated, so NTs don't meet them. This is why NTs say every autist they met has a GF or has sex. The USUAL autistic guys are the type i met when i was put in autism programs for helping people with autism. The usual autistic guys were just super introverted/reclusive, didn't talk much, some of them did but they had really bad social skills or a nasal voice or looked ugly, and they NEVER spoke to any chicks, NONE. they also had little to no friends. A couple of these guys who talked more (just a few) had sent tons of messages to people or called them over and over. These guys would be ghosted within seconds, and no woman would date them with their lack of social skills. And i've seen evidence that autistic women prolly often date NT men or autistic guys who are borderline NT, a NT woman with a USUAL autistic guy is rare.

Thats why of all the autistic guys i met, only a few had a GF, i bet the vast majority of them are KHHVs.

This video does NOT represent people with autism. People say autism is a spectrum and that once you one of them, you met one of them, but i beg to differ, many have overlapping traits, and this video's autists are dramatically different from most autists. Only autistic women represent these kinds of autists.

these autists are why NTs think autism is a superpower that cannot make your life impossible.

@-BrettyBoy- @bigantennaemay1 @ordinaryotaku @ERadicator @dungeondragon thoughts?

Hmmm autistic people are always ugly,I wonder why……

Superpower autists are an extreme minority. Hollywood isn't real life.

Superpower autists are an extreme minority. Hollywood isn't real life.
Yeah those autists are rare. Most autists irl are really reclusive socially awkward loners

NT normie's fucktoy

The best us non-NT cels can get if we're ""lucky""

No comment

the first one looks like an early 2000s mallgoth. the 2nd looks like some random 4/10 chick who low-tier normie guys resort to after failing to get even a 5/10 chick. the third looks like a chick who now identifies as non-binary with a queer haircut.

most autists i meet IRL are NOTHING like this.

I get your point but that's not a 4

:feelskek:

not sure if you're kidding but alirght yeah that fate whale is pretty much average for sure
dude she's more for low-tier normies.

JFLLLLLLLL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: