Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [AUTISTS GET IN HERE] Don't rope, there is hope

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I've often heard that autistic people have high neural activity in the amygdala, which explains their propensity to have anxiety disorders.

This is only partly true. Recently some researchers actually decided to study autistic adults rather than just autistic children, and they found out that the amygdala of autists stops growing by the age of 16. This means that after adolescence, autistic people steadily lose the ability to feel fear as neurons die in this region of the brain without being replaced. In essence, autistic brains start resembling those of psychopaths in one key respect during adulthood -- just as NTs become increasingly inhibited by the continued growth of this region in their brains!

It's clearly the reason why autists are only seen to become successful later in life. And I can confirm that this is true by anecdotal experience (encountering autistic boomers).

Definitely do not be ashamed to LDAR pending your psychopathic adaptations :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I've often heard that autistic people have high neural activity in the amygdala, which explains their propensity to have anxiety disorders.

This is only partly true. Recently some researchers actually decided to study autistic adults rather than just autistic children, and they found out that the amygdala of autists stops growing by the age of 16. This means that by adolescence, autistic people steadily lose the ability to feel fear as neurons die in this region of the brain without being replaced; in essence, autistic brains start resembling those of psychopaths in one key respect.

It's clearly the reason why autists are really only seen to become successful later in life. And I can confirm that this is true by anecdotal experience (encountering autistic boomers).

Definitely do not be ashamed to LDAR pending your psychopathic adaptations :feelsLSD:

:feelsdevil:

Mogged by autists once again

why live as a neurotypicalcel

So then maybe I will become low inhib one day. :feelsLSD:

It would be cool if we would all become millionaires :feelskek:
and move some pawns

if you are autistic just rope

No wonder I feel my power level increasing everyday.

I'm 17 and I think I'm still high inhib :cryfeels:

I'm 17 and I think I'm still high inhib :cryfeels:
You still have a long way to go before your amygdala is sufficiently reduced in its operations.

Although the process has already started, it is from a high base (your amygdala has heretofore been overdeveloped relative to NTs, but the trajectory is inverting itself now).

You still have a long way to go before your amygdala is sufficiently reduced in its operations.

Although the process has already started, it is from a high base (your amygdala has heretofore been overdeveloped relative to NTs, but the trajectory is inverting itself now).
At what age it is most often sufficiently reduced in its operations in your experience?

Nice I shall soon make NTs hide in fear of my based low inhib.
Over if your NT in the year of our lord 2021

This is only partly true. Recently some researchers actually decided to study autistic adults rather than just autistic children, and they found out that the amygdala of autists stops growing by the age of 16. This means that after adolescence, autistic people steadily lose the ability to feel fear as neurons die in this region of the brain without being replaced. In essence, autistic brains start resembling those of psychopaths in one key respect during adulthood -- just as NTs become increasingly inhibited by the continued growth of this region in their brains!

It's clearly the reason why autists are only seen to become successful later in life. And I can confirm that this is true by anecdotal experience (encountering autistic boomers).

This calls for a "the autistic chad vs the NT virgin" meme :feelskek:

Lifefuel for @your personality @Idotms @yikerinos @IsolationHurts @-BrettyBoy- @gigacel123 @IslaVista69 and various other users...

Lifefuel for @your personality @Idotms @yikerinos @IsolationHurts @-BrettyBoy- @gigacel123 @IslaVista69 and various other users...

Yeah, i didnt want to comment because the study seems pretty weak.
But i can confirm that, as an aspie oldcel, things slowly got better with time. I dont feel strong emotions anymore (not good or bad) and depression doesnt manifest itself as as extreme and crippling anxiety but just general background apathy and lack of motivation. Im not really interested in people anymore. Not their lives, their dramas, their feelings, their experiences. Isolation still hurts, but not as much as it did 4 years ago. Also, im almost asexual by now.
I dont know if this is caused by an atrophied amygdala, tho.

Yeah, i didnt want to comment because the study seems pretty weak.
But i can confirm that, as an aspie oldcel, things slowly got better with time. I dont feel strong emotions anymore (not good or bad) and depression doesnt manifest itself as as extreme and crippling anxiety but just general background apathy and lack of motivation. Im not really interested in people anymore. Not their lives, their dramas, their feelings, their experiences. Isolation still hurts, but not as much as it did 4 years ago. Also, im almost asexual by now.
I dont know if this is caused by an atrophied amygdala, tho.
This is a very interesting topic indeed :feelswhere: :feelsStudy: