Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autists/ asgbergers have neanderthal brains

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's some very interesting evidence and theories that aspergers, autism and ADHD are all connected to the presence of neanderthal genes. It makes sense as these mental conditions are most common among Europeans who above all other races are most directly descended from neanderthals.

“Neanderthal DNA provides some of that variation and some of those variants are common (1% or more of the population has that particular variant) or they can be rare (less than 1% has that variant),” Casanova explained. “In our study, we’ve found that autistic people, on average, have more rare Neanderthal variants, not that they have more Neanderthal DNA in general. That means that while not all Neanderthal DNA is necessarily influencing autism susceptibility, a subset is.” https://www.psypost.org/ancient-neanderthal-dna-found-to-influence-autism-susceptibility/

Some hypnotize that this is why autists have better pattern recognition as it would allow neanderthals greater chance at survival and hunting.

Here's the theory if anyone wants to read it. It's extremely interesting and they cite all their sources https://rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm#Abstract

Makes sense, most mentally disabled people ive met were always huge for some reason

I have neanderthal traits. A big nose, visable brow ridge, kinda small chin, occupital bun, sloping/receeding forehead, thick hair, retromolar space.

Alot of scientists claim autoimmune disorders, nicotin addiction, diabetes etc are neanderthal traits but i call BS. I do believe autism and aspergers are neanderthal traits though.

Makes sense I guess.

I have neanderthal traits. A big nose, visable brow ridge, kinda small chin, occupital bun, sloping/receeding forehead, thick hair, retromolar space.

Alot of scientists claim autoimmune disorders, nicotin addiction, diabetes etc are neanderthal traits but i call BS. I do believe autism and aspergers are neanderthal traits though.
Yeah, I think this theory demonstrates that autists share a lot of physical traits with neanderthals.

There's some very interesting evidence and theories that aspergers, autism and ADHD are all connected to the presence of neanderthal genes. It makes sense as these mental conditions are most common among Europeans who above all other races are most directly descended from neanderthals.

“Neanderthal DNA provides some of that variation and some of those variants are common (1% or more of the population has that particular variant) or they can be rare (less than 1% has that variant),” Casanova explained. “In our study, we’ve found that autistic people, on average, have more rare Neanderthal variants, not that they have more Neanderthal DNA in general. That means that while not all Neanderthal DNA is necessarily influencing autism susceptibility, a subset is.” https://www.psypost.org/ancient-neanderthal-dna-found-to-influence-autism-susceptibility/

Some hypnotize that this is why autists have better pattern recognition as it would allow neanderthals greater chance at survival and hunting.

Here's the theory if anyone wants to read it. It's extremely interesting and they cite all their sources https://rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm#Abstract
Will give it a look, thanks for sharing more on this & I've always had an interest in this.

I also recall reading something once about how Europeans, mainly Nordics, are sort of "in their head" similar to Autists.

I've always kind of mentioned how Whites/Europeans are the most non-NT in terms of behavior, so this confirms it more.

@Friezacel I recall you asked on this once, so here's some info.

Will give it a look, thanks for sharing more on this & I've always had an interest in this.

I also recall reading something once about how Europeans, mainly Nordics, are sort of "in their head" similar to Autists.

I've always kind of mentioned how Whites/Europeans are the most non-NT in terms of behavior, so this confirms it more.

:feelsYall:

Thanks for the tag

This might be why I have such a huge nose and brow ridge. I look like haland

Makes sense I guess.
I've always had this theory that Europeans(White-proper) by default are more autistic and/or "mirror" this behavior naturally even if they are actually NT/classifiable as it.
This might be why I have such a huge nose and brow ridge. I look like haland
He has a Cro-Magnid phenotype.

I don't believe in addiction genes.

dnr but autism is a death sentence

I've always had this theory that Europeans(White-proper) by default are more autistic and/or "mirror" this behavior naturally even if they are actually NT/classifiable as it.

He has a Cro-Magnid phenotype.
Is that good?

People call autistic people weirdos so that’s what sucks