Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autists are dying younger

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Really is over for us autists.

Probably because they “accidentally” kill themselves.

Does it say the causes of their deaths?

It's over for autists :feelsrope:

Sad, because people can't see the real issue.

It's over for autists :feelsrope:

Sad, because people can't see the real issue.
Idotms

Because most of them rope

They need more vaccines to prevent that.

Excessive bullying due to not being NT, not being accepted for jobs for not being NT, being unable to form bonds with people due to not being NT and lastly not getting your dick wet for simply not being NT. Yeah I'd rope too if I was an autist who deals with this shit daily. That's why I still firmly believe that Autism = Death Sentence.

Because they are roping realizing there is nothing to look forward to and it only gets worse

Excessive bullying due to not being NT, not being accepted for jobs for not being NT, being unable to form bonds with people due to not being NT and lastly not getting your dick wet for simply not being NT. Yeah I'd rope too if I was an autist who deals with this shit daily. That's why I still firmly believe that Autism = Death Sentence.

Oh god I wonder why... :feelsseriously:

This sounds like good news to me. The sooner I leave this hellhole, the better.

It truly is a marvel that I sometimes sit and contemplate how I've made it to my Wizard years without roping. I'm still not roping, despite the hardships getting harder as time goes on.

It truly is a marvel that I sometimes sit and contemplate how I've made it to my Wizard years without roping. I'm still not roping, despite the hardships getting harder as time goes on.
What age are you

54 years? Damn that's brutal. I bet there are many, many suicides among them.

All of that can be compensated by looks.