Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic Trans Foid Is Depressed Cuz She Can’t Get “Hot man”. (Literally her words)

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
You can’t make this shit up. She legit says how she’s depressed bc she can’t get with a hot man She says it herself. IT is gonna obviously make some fucking excuse of course and not only that but she’s autistic too. So how are we suppose to get with other autistics when people like her do this shit. She wrote a whole fucking essay and embed doesn’t work. Here is link

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/s/qMK68t0WA5

FUCKING REDDIT POST

He got drunk recently and said that he loved me, he came over, we cuddled, then the next day he said that he didn’t want anything long term and he was just drunk when he said that.
This is the third time I’ve been in a situation like this and I’ve just had enough. The first guy was “straight” and wanted to fuck me but not date me, and the second one is moving away.
YOU CAN BE AN AUTISTIC TRANS SUB5 AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A PUSSY!

Troons are just unbelievably disgusting. just straight up abhorrently despicable freaks.

Don't cross my path. Don't get close to me. Don't even talk to me. It's confusing. You're not a woman. Look in the mirror. Look how DISGUSTING YOU LOOK. Stay the fuck away from me.

You will never be a woman.

You can’t make this shit up. She legit says how she’s depressed bc she can’t get with a hot man She says it herself. IT is gonna obviously make some fucking excuse of course and not only that but she’s autistic too. So how are we suppose to get with other autistics when people like her do this shit. She wrote a whole fucking essay and embed doesn’t work. Here is link

Damn. I feel bad for him.

Troons are just unbelievably disgusting. just straight up abhorrently despicable freaks.

Don't cross my path. Don't get close to me. Don't even talk to me. It's confusing. You're not a woman. Look in the mirror. Look how DISGUSTING YOU LOOK. Stay the fuck away from me.

You will never be a woman.

>the sex is great