Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic trait?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Watching train videos on youtube? e.g driver's POV

:whitepill:

Maybe, trains are one of those things autists are known for. I was obsessed with trains in the 90's and early 2000's, I used to have trainsets, go trainspotting and have a big book of train pictures I printed out and would show people like teachers and classmates.

Incel Trait: Incel Trait

Maybe, trains are one of those things autists are known for. I was obsessed with trains in the 90's and early 2000's, I used to have trainsets, go trainspotting and have a big book of train pictures I printed out and would show people like teachers and classmates.
I was trying to find a thread about trains, so I stumbled on your comment (again). As of me, I remember being interested in high-speed trains back in my childhood (especially, ICE/LGV locomotives). I really like the sounds of trains and the weight of wheels over the rail tracks. I still remember my first (cartoonish-looking) train RC set/circuit. Nowadays, I prefer European-looking trucks and their sounds, as well as the motion of the steering-wheel (and the feel of turning the truck itself over roundabouts or road curves). I really liked (some would say, obsessively) police/firefighter sirens (mainly, American-made Touchmaster Delta and Federal Signal SmartSiren boxes) throughout my life.

Completely forgot about this guy. I wonder if he's on an alt or if he's gone now.

I was into trains for a little while, but not obsessively. Have yet to find that special interest that stands the test of time - they have all faded away one by one.