Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic "simp" with a down syndrome wife in video highlight on YouTube front page

Deafcel88

Deafcel88

Recruit
★★
I support ruthless eugenics. I still cannot find a good looking woman ("foid") to suffer the torment of an incel existence yet some retards can hook up to marry, fuck and spawn defective children.

As this video implies, you literally need a college degree to hold down a decent high paying job to score a wife.

Fuck this shitty gyrocentric society that overvalues college degree to judge the person's worthliness to even get a gf. (I'm oldcel and never had a gf in my life)

View: https://youtu.be/r_b9l1E5IsI

An autistic male 6 with an autistic and retarded female 3. That's the dating market.

We need genetic screening for the right to reproduction, both genders. Clean the pond.

Untitled

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:

I support aborting Down Syndrome fetuses upon instant blood/genetic deformity detection. Down Syndrome people, even 5 feet tall ugly and fat foids with ridiculous standard as noted in screenshot, are inherently worthless as leeches on the society, not to mention the fact if they ever have children, the genetic pool become polluted with more genetic defective retards.

Likewise for intellectually handicapped drooling and mute retards to abort or put down in early euthanasia as worthless and useless taxpayer-burden welfare leeches.

homelander and bella ramsey

wow she somehow manages to have an even lower looks rating than the autistic guy next to her.
I also like how he's a normal conscious human forming good english sentences, well spoken and she's 50IQ barely functioning. She doesn't even have answers to any of the things they ask her.

Also

suuure jasmin you are certainly autistic and not the victim of a retarded mother and overly greedy modern medicine.

the comments in general are awful to read. she doesn't even know what she likes about him other than "we're married" and "he's tall and loves me" and he's just happy that finally someone liked him back (more or less)

I also came across this video and found it utterly blackpilling. Good to see there's a thread on it.

Did the retardfoid mention he was tall, handsome, tall, will take care of him when she's in her 80s, tall, and dreamy?

But for those here who say Autism isn't real, look at this guy. He's tall, mayo. Arian with the blond hair and blue eyes. Even if not Chad-tier, if he were NT, he'd probably have an average mayofoid, or at least be able to score an ethnicfoid. "Just be White!" The fact that he has to go the retard route proves there is such a thing as mentalceldom.

He said he used to be worried about 'finding the woman who was right for him,' and wondered if he'd ever have children. He wasn't confident in his looks, though most ethnics here will quickly say he moggs them. He even says he never had a girlfriend until he met her on the Internet.

TRANSLATION: This guy was an incel among normiefoids because of his Autism; he didn't "ascend" until he found and married a literal retard. He even had to import the retard from another country, no less.

Did the retardfoid mention that her mayo Autistic husband is 6'1 but "looks more like 6'2," while she's only 4'10? Did the retardfoid share her advice that it's good to marry a tall man, because a tall man is the perfect match?

If Autism doesn't exist, there's no way this 6'1 blond haired/blue eyed mayo should be a nearcel who only ascended when he got with a Down's. You know he's underemployed, as he says he hopes one day they can have a house...they must be living with his parents who are so thrilled to house a foreign retard that their son calls a "wife."

ULTRA BLACKPILL.

This in my opinion is hugely enlightening, think about it.

A LITERAL RETARDED WOMAN IS REPEATING THE MANTRA TALL, AND HANDSOME , BOYFRIEND TALL AND HANDSOME, AND IS EXCLUSIVELY SELECTING FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND SHE IS RETARDED.

This means ALL WOMEN WHO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MANTRA RETARD SCRIPT ARE THEMSELVES USING AS MUCH BRAIN POWER AND COGNITION IN HOW THEY TREAT MEN AS THIS LITERALLY RETARDED WOMAN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND SPEECH ARE ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL, THE SAME PHRASES, THE SAME OUTCOME REGARDING WHO THEY CHOSE AND ARE CIVIL TO.

This proves almost every foid who speaks in this preferences for tall and attractive men only without any more layers of intellect, personality, skkill, empathy, ethics IS O THE SAME BRAIN DEAD LEVEL AND IS BEING BRAINWASHED

Last edited:
I support aborting Down Syndrome fetuses upon instant blood/genetic deformity detection. Down Syndrome people, even 5 feet tall ugly and fat foids with ridiculous standard as noted in screenshot, are inherently worthless as leeches on the society, not to mention the fact if they ever have children, the genetic pool become polluted with more genetic defective retards.

Likewise for intellectually handicapped drooling and mute retards to abort or put down in early euthanasia as worthless and useless taxpayer-burden welfare leeches.
I mean I'm fine with eugenics and all but, c'mon man... Downies are like cute, smiley, round teddy bears. Always giving you hugs when you're "down (haha, get it?xD)". Can't we at least keep downies?

I support ruthless eugenics. I still cannot find a good looking woman ("foid") to suffer the torment of an incel existence yet some retards can hook up to marry, fuck and spawn defective children.

As this video implies, you literally need a college degree to hold down a decent high paying job to score a wife.

Fuck this shitty gyrocentric society that overvalues college degree to judge the person's worthliness to even get a gf. (I'm oldcel and never had a gf in my life)

View: https://youtu.be/r_b9l1E5IsI

College degrees won't get you female, I am highly educated and it's done JACK SHIT.

JFL a foid's innate preferences are hardwired enough for a literal down syndrom retard to be chadsexual huh? Other than severe torture I can't think of anything worse then being born as the direct opposite of Chad, the preference of all foids on earth including those with down symdrome

he mogs this entire forum and still had to settle with a subhuman foid jfl

In Denmark they abort downs at birth, and i'm all for it, jesus kristus la creatura.

literal meme planet she is retarded in other areas of life but still has the intelligence to be hypergamous, God does not exist

An autistic male 6 with an autistic and retarded female 3. That's the dating market.
its funny because he was lucky to even get that. her smv is infinite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back