Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic people are superior than most people, and are the people who suffer the most in the world

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
the people who get along better and are happier and more accepted in the world are the worst human beings on Earth

they are weak, cowards, hypocrites, psychopaths, individualists, tribalists, narcissists, egocentric, liars, infidels, stupid and ignorant

while the people with the most virtues and intelligence are the ones who suffer the most reprisal for the stupid and despicable majority

"A child or adult with autism spectrum disorder may have problems with social interaction and communication skills, including any of these signs: Fails to respond to his or her name or appears not to hear you at times. Resists cuddling and holding, and seems to prefer playing alone, retreating into his or her own world."

It doesn't matter if you're superior or not, if you don't conform and act the way soyciety wants to you will be ostracized, rejected, and hurt in this unforgiving world that punishes anything different.

whatever helps you cope, brother.

I'm autistic and i didn't have any problems with social skills or making friends. It wasn't until i got fat when i was ~10 that my "social skills" strangely disappeared.

"A child or adult with autism spectrum disorder may have problems with social interaction and communication skills, including any of these signs: Fails to respond to his or her name or appears not to hear you at times. Resists cuddling and holding, and seems to prefer playing alone, retreating into his or her own world."

It doesn't matter if you're superior or not, if you don't conform and act the way soyciety wants to you will be ostracized, rejected, and hurt in this unforgiving world that punishes anything different.
true