Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic online ratings means nothing, only real life matters

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Its really funny when incels go to forums to be rated by their fellow incel autists online, creating confusion and chaos.

No shit, gandy looks better than blackops2cel

THE TRUTH IS

ONLINE RATING BY FELLOW MEN MEANS NOTHING. Only real life matters, and ABSOLUTELY only real life matters! It doesn't matter if you're rated as 8/10 fakecel, or 2/10 truecel, because online ratings means nothing.

This is the truth for autists taking autistic "in motion" selfie videos all day, you're simply unattractive, plain and simple.

Post this on looksmax tbh those aspies need to hear this

JFL at the In motion videos, muuuh FWHR PFL.
Tilting their heads left to right like the autists they are jfl. Muh i mog you bc my bigonial width is 5mm more than you muh muh

:lul: :lul: :lul:
I remember seeing those.

Post this on looksmax tbh those aspies need to hear this
Women get to decide if youre attractive or invisible. If you get attention from girls in real life then you are attractive. Its that simple. No amount of selfie/side profile coping and golden ratio measurements will change this.

It's chad and everyone else. It's very binary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back