Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic males are privileged scum

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

@Atavistic Autist @-BrettyBoy-

:feelsLSD:

not reading all that

Women are stupid

I bet she's had sex.

Lmao. Female autism isn't diagnosed because it is completely fucking irrelevant. A female will have sex, boyfriends, a husband and children regardless of being a fucking turbo autist retard.

I despise FDS users. Fuck them. Hate them.

Last edited:
What a fucking stupid whore.

I've seen this thread before.

I am already on lifesupport from the last :blackpill: from FDS. I dont want to OD again

some actually are
I'd trade my life with @boojies in a heartbeat

Poor soul her autism is invisible and doesnt affect her life.

She asks for a support but she does not speak about any difficulty she has. If she has any difficulty men will help her at once.

Cuckit would take down a thread immediately if it was minimizing the effects of female autism. Yet this privileged autistic landwhale wrote a book trying to get sympathy from us while downplaying male autism.
She asks for a support but she does not speak about any difficulty she has. If she has any difficulty men will help her at once.
Only cucked soy fags would help, but rosties don't care about their help because they are creepy low value simps.

Is part of how autistic men get "pandered" to how females utterly creep shame any wrong sign or gesture a (non-Chad) man makes when he tries to initiate a conversation?

I bet she's had sex.

Lmao. Female autism isn't diagnosed because it is completely fucking irrelevant. A female will have sex, boyfriends, a husband and children regardless of being a fucking turbo autist retard.

fuck off soys

ah, yes, it's not like "autist" used to describe a guy is a slur online, it's not like autists like Chris-chan get bullied to the point of going insane or committing suicide :fuk: ah, yes, all the autistic male representation in movies, like these sexless nerds shoved into lockers and being the butt of jokes
meanwhile the only meme associated with female autists aka Aspie is "cute uwu shy awkward waifu :owo:"
but that's probably muh "evil sexualization :foidSoy:", because it's obviously better to be seen as a sexless loser, it's not like we're a sexual species and getting "sexualized :foidSoy:" means the opposite gender (~50% of people) like you

I'd like to imagine I have that foid kidnapped and locked up in my secret hideout where no one would find us.
I would torture the fuck out of her landwhale autistic ass until she passes out, then wait until she regains conciousness only to repeat it all over again. It will be her life from then on out until her last fucking day on this god forsaken earth.

Disclaimer: in minecraft :feelsEhh:

This dumb bitch would kill herself in the first day as an autistic male.