Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Autistic guys talking about autistic girls vs autistic girls talking about autistic guys.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/non7mt/where_to_meet_girls_with_aspergers/

Versus

Autistic guys about autistic girls: "I dream of someone I can just slide into a routine with for years and we’ll be comfortable and understanding with each other and help each other progress."

Autistic girls about autistic guys: An almost half-an-hour long video and dozens of comments with hundreds of upvotes each describing autistic males as creepy stalkers, for stuff they almost definitely would have a different reaction to if an NT Chad did it.

Over for you autistbros:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

i hope all autistic toilets that picked chad are raped and beheaded with a rusty cleaver

00012 4022700801

Autism is a death sentence

autistic men should become hERos

ww3 will be autistic men vs modern society

Autistic women hate autistic men, in all the cases I've seen. Because their disorder is effectively socially irrelevant.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/non7mt/where_to_meet_girls_with_aspergers/

Versus

Autistic guys about autistic girls: "I dream of someone I can just slide into a routine with for years and we’ll be comfortable and understanding with each other and help each other progress."

Autistic girls about autistic guys: An almost half-an-hour long video and dozens of comments with hundreds of upvotes each describing autistic males as creepy stalkers, for stuff they almost definitely would have a different reaction to if an NT Chad did it.

Not a Chance in hell of me watching a Foid babble for 25 mins.

Its the same song from jump, any ailment has a negaliable effect of women but has supremely negative effect of men, things for being fat to being autistic, if you are an imperfect man those traits are exacerbate by being male and nullified by being female

Best depiction of the difference of nature.

Autistic foids are no different from regular foids. No-one will treat you differently if you are autistic as a Foid, some men might even find it cute if you're shy and not outgoing. It's the negative social reinforcement that causes it to become a problem.

Example number 45932 of women having no empathy for male struggles. I wish men would wake up out of the bluepill and stop feeling sympathy for their issues as well.
Autism is a death sentence

Yeah its no secret autistic women hate autistic men. Just like women with depression, anxiety or social anxiety in general hate guys with those conditions. They think its unmasculine to have problems with mental health and they'd never accept such man unless he was very good looking.

Versus

You can take off the NT part. Any chad would be given a pass for awkward behavior

The statistics very telling! Autism or even even syndrome aren't a death sentence for foids like they are for men.

We're born to suffer

Would be funny to cut this whores head off

Example number 45932 of women having no empathy for male struggles. I wish men would wake up out of the bluepill and stop feeling sympathy for their issues as well.
yeah it's ultimate blackpill for autistic males at least, like they complete don't care about you needs or existence and will hope that you will die in hell

@Mecoja

yeah it's ultimate blackpill for autistic males at least, like they complete don't care about you needs or existence and will hope that you will die in hell

@Mecoja
They never judge themselves while they want males with the same traits gone from gene pool. Same as short and some ethnic foids.

It's the negative social reinforcement that causes it to become a problem.
This. There's nothing wrong with being autistic whether you're a man or a woman. The problem is how society treats autistic men. Society accepts autistic women but autistic men are shunned and ostracized.