Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "autistic" foid brags about getting attention at r/autism

I had a good first impression because all you really need to do is smile for that.

Recruit difficulty

I thought they just wanted to talk to me because they wanted to get to know me.

Toilet IQ. They really think men talk them them for non-sexual reasons.

Yes. Holes lack empathy for subhuman males.

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

socially isolated femcel pussy doesn't exist @Incelius Savage :feelsrope:

Good god i hope she gets hit by a vehicle tomorrow. In gta 5!

This is just the product of gender differences in standards and simping. (Or "hypergamy" if that stuff is your thing.)

I finally got around to watching Joker recently. What a brutally honest and based movie that is. There was a joke he overheard on TV at one point:

Women look for men like they're buying a car. Will this one keep me safe? Will this one make me feel special? Will this one help me save money?
Men look for women like they're parking a car. I could put it in there. Or I could put it in there. Oh look, there's a handicapped one, I'd better make sure nobody sees me put it in there...

Obviously the whole point of that movie was that his madness and his descent into violent lawlessness was the result of the shitty nihilistic society around him. But the comic was just voicing a truth that most people see as impolite to say out loud...

Everyday I pray for more incel ERs, so we could outsource our miserably to them

This is a battle of attrition - Incels/Neets, and NTs.

Also the foid hasn't meet chad yet
They all claim their asexuality and bi which doesnt exist all a protest for average man

This is just the product of gender differences in standards and simping. (Or "hypergamy" if that stuff is your thing.)

I finally got around to watching Joker recently. What a brutally honest and based movie that is. There was a joke he overheard on TV at one point:

Obviously the whole point of that movie was that his madness and his descent into violent lawlessness was the result of the shitty nihilistic society around him. But the comic was just voicing a truth that most people see as impolite to say out loud...
I don't remember that joke. What part of the movie was that from?

Also the foid hasn't meet chad yet
They all claim their asexuality and bi which doesnt exist all a protest for average man

I don't remember that joke. What part of the movie was that from?
I don't remember when. Somewhere along his descent into madness. He looks up at a TV on some wall, and some Aging old dude is telling the TV host that joke live on air.

I don't remember when. Somewhere along his descent into madness. He looks up at a TV on some wall, and some Aging old dude is telling the TV host that joke live on air.
Oh yeah, that's starting to ring a bell. I guess I'm due for another rewatch of that movie; haven't watched in like 6 months, or so.

I legit hate everyone man.

"i wIsH pPl aCtUallY lIkEd mE"

Dumb bitch.

She tells while at the some time loving the fact tbat the male counterparts dont get to bave tbe same experience. "Sorry for the thirsty dudes", stupie comments mostly. It is natural for the guys to try to have something with her but reddit does not know that

Last edited:
She wouldn't last an hour as a 4/10 autistic man.