Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Autistic CuckTears member u/AdvocateDoogy gets crucified by r/justneckbeardthings for bragging about IQ

idk man 10-15 years ago when people enjoyed taking IQ tests because they were smth fresh back then or whatever getting 110 was like a miracle, im really clueless as to how every retard these days seems to have 130-140-150+ (which is getting into einstein tier), everyone just lying their ass off or doing free garbage tests online or smth idk :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

Even I have much more of a live than him. Who tf spends his time drawing comics like a 5 year old. Fucking loser.

im really clueless as to how every retard these days seems to have 130-140-150+ (which is getting into einstein tier), everyone just lying their ass off or doing free garbage tests online or smth idk :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

some online tests are good enough, but yes real life ones are way harder and usually taken in childhood
I actually find how iq is defined/perceived by many to be a very reductionist memetic concept, dopamine for example is superior given many settings/sceneries
a random schizo is verbally above 80% of population, and would be faster at anything he's doing due to high dopamine
your ability to introspection, metacognition, and sentience is also much more important if your iq falls under certain threshold
I would actually define intelligence as the lateralized pathways your train of thought forms as its streams and proceeds naturally reaching deeper easier uncomplicated grasp/understanding of things

Last edited:
some online tests are good enough, but yes real life ones are way harder and usually taken in childhood
I actually find how iq is defined/perceived by many to be a very reductionist memetic concept, dopamine for example is superior given many settings/sceneries
don't worry i wasn't actually expecting 3 numbers to define someone's intelligence :feelsmage:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/olg2ol/triggered_one/h5e5o5e?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

:feelskek:

Peak autism.

Imagine having a supposed "139" IQ on an online test, and then using that magnificent brain to draw Chris Chan-style comics that get roughly 2 upvotes each.

There's nothing more hilarious than watching SJWs tear each other apart.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/p1dd2b/calling_fast_food_workers_dumb_and_humblebragging/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Enjoy.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok which of you guys did this? :feelshaha: Anyway based as fuck.

I hate that idiot so much. The shit he posts is literal digital garbage.

People with 139 IQ don't spend their days bitching about incels on reddit

Reminded me when they were starred in subreddit of the day and evereybody called them out for what they truly are... just online bullies who can't accept they are losers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back