Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Autistic CuckTears member u/AdvocateDoogy gets crucified by r/justneckbeardthings for bragging about IQ

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/olg2ol/triggered_one/h5e5o5e?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

:feelskek:

Peak autism.

Imagine having a supposed "139" IQ on an online test, and then using that magnificent brain to draw Chris Chan-style comics that get roughly 2 upvotes each.

There's nothing more hilarious than watching SJWs tear each other apart.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/p1dd2b/calling_fast_food_workers_dumb_and_humblebragging/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Enjoy.

It looks the tables turned

Lmao funny thing is that despite all his lies his own IQ is most likely around 80 or even below since the shit he draws and writes, he looks like he has the mental capacity of a 12 years old :feelskek:

Last edited:
PIN THIS THREAD

Probably got that score on online tests.

I HAVE AN IQ OF 139 AND I TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF UGLY VIRGINS ALL DAY, I AM A GENIUS.
PIN THIS THREAD
:yes::yes::yes:
Lmao funny thing is that despite his lies his own IQ is most likely around 80 since the shit he draws and writes, he looks like he have the mental capacity of a 12 years old :feelskek:
NO BRO TRUST ME, I AM NEAR MENSA LEVEL IQ, I AM A FUCKING GENIUS. I WATCH RICK AND MORTY AND I GET THE JOKES BECAUSE I AM A GENIUS. jfl

139 IQ? The average in even the whitest or chinkiest countries are like 108. This man is very deranged and a great lolcow.

lmao i remember taking shit online iq tests at 12 and would get like 130 :feelskek: funniest shit knowing this nigga is about as smart as a 12 year old

If he is 139 IQ, I'm the queen of England.

139 IQ? Did he mean 39 IQ.
Also how mighty have fallen being made fun on r/justneckbear things while calling incels neckbeards :feelskek:

139 IQ

Animation Lying GIF

PIN THIS THREAD
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

"inceldom discussion"
Posts about our most outspoken opponents always belong on ID, to highlight the hypocrisy and intellectual emptiness of the bluepill and bluepill adherents

Lmao funny thing is that despite all his lies his own IQ is most likely around 80 or even below since the shit he draws and writes, he looks like he has the mental capacity of a 12 years old :feelskek:
IT's Chris-chan - the same with BrazilianSmegma, he dedicated his life to stalk us, but as Reddit came and the shoah of his accounts happened everyone insulted him and made fun of him due to being obsessed (while fueling his obsession in the 1st place).
Btw: Koneko-dono -aka Diana-vic- despite admitting to post here pedo stuff never got the same disgust/hatred as BrazilianSmegma after the nuke and even got remade as mod after making a new account.
If that comic faggot wasn't such an arrogant piece of shit that constantly insults others for traits that he likely also posesses one could even feel sorry for such an existence.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/olg2ol/triggered_one/h5e5o5e?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Peak autism.

Imagine having a supposed "139" IQ on an online test, and then using that magnificent brain to draw Chris Chan-style comics that get roughly 2 upvotes each.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/p1dd2b/calling_fast_food_workers_dumb_and_humblebragging/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Enjoy.

They are definitely lying about their IQ test

Nobody with an IQ that high would be so delusional, I don't think its possible to be both highly intelligent and blue pilled, its just not possible, your innate prowess to reason and understand logic would prevent you from being blue pilled

That's how fag/roasties are, even if he is on their "side". They smell his autism and despise him, not so secretly anymore. This guy soon will be shunned by all IT and he still will not get it because he's retarded.

View attachment 477649
"Honestly, just fucking stop now. Move on with your life. I'm not worth the effort."
Oh the Sweet sweet irony
Maybe he should move on from making wikipedia articles and calling them comics :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek: you can't look at this and tell me that he's not an autist

Screenshot 20210810 124537

The tables have now turned :feelshaha:

I hope he gets eaten alive by those normies he tries to suck up to

The tables have now turned :feelshaha:

I hope he gets eaten alive by those normies he tries to suck up to
he's on a tight leash now. He will probably take extreme lengths to get his rep back which will backfire because of his false sense of intellect and even worse street smarts.

@TheNEET @ScornedStoic

Dude is getting clowned on, this is hilarious.

It brings me great joy to see people who ally themselves with mentally ill people get shit on by those very same people

20210122 185144

Jfl even if this was true imagine having genius IQ and being an autistic khhv wizard virgin that spends all their time writing shit tier kindergartner comics jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Extreme lifefuel I hate this fat cunt so much.

Jfl even if this was true imagine having genius IQ and being an autistic khhv wizard virgin that spends all their time writing shit tier kindergartner comics jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
god did u read the whole thread jfl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that was hilarious

It's so fucking funny
I mean the drawings look like the Chris Chan thingy drawings I saw in a video it’s like the eyes are not leveled at all and he put time towards this shirt for people to skip over why he does it still

IQ tests tend to measure only popular concept of intelligence moreso than ephemeral qualities like being honest with yourself about how the world works.

Your belief in whether a deity exists or not (whichever outcome you think is true) for example would not be tested for, even though that's obviously a very important thing people apply intelligence to considering.

There are many intelligent atheists and theists alike, so clearly it's possible for people to be intelligent in many areas of life but simply just opt not to apply that intelligence to others because it's too painful.

So it is definitely possible for us to view AdvocateDoggy to be high-IQ in many areas of life even if we don't see him as applying this intelligence to his understanding of this subculture.

View attachment 477649
"Honestly, just fucking stop now. Move on with your life. I'm not worth the effort."
Oh the Sweet sweet irony
Maybe he should move on from making wikipedia articles and calling them comics :lul::lul::lul:
comanches you can't look at this and tell me that he's not an autist

View attachment 477686
this guy is severely autistic, what kind of 30 year old guy does ultra poorly drawn comic about incel "bright version", It would be interesting if he started making videos I would laugh as fuck

Last edited:
this guy is severely autistic, what kind of 30 year old guy does ultra poorly drawn comic about incel "bright version", It would be interesting if he started making videos I would laugh as fuck
it would be hilarious :feelshaha:

Peak autism.

Enjoy.

INKWELL TED KACZYNSKI AND EINSTEIN DREW ANTI INCEL CARTOONS TOO :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back