Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Autistic CuckTears member u/AdvocateDoogy gets crucified by r/justneckbeardthings for bragging about IQ

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 5h 0m
Legionarivs said:
Lmao funny thing is that despite all his lies his own IQ is most likely around 80 or even below since the shit he draws and writes, he looks like he has the mental capacity of a 12 years old :feelskek:

IQ tests tend to measure only popular concept of intelligence moreso than ephemeral qualities like being honest with yourself about how the world works.

Your belief in whether a deity exists or not (whichever outcome you think is true) for example would not be tested for, even though that's obviously a very important thing people apply intelligence to considering.

There are many intelligent atheists and theists alike, so clearly it's possible for people to be intelligent in many areas of life but simply just opt not to apply that intelligence to others because it's too painful.

So it is definitely possible for us to view AdvocateDoggy to be high-IQ in many areas of life even if we don't see him as applying this intelligence to his understanding of this subculture.

Deleted member 35561

Deleted member 35561

Dalepilled
-
5d 21h 0m
Legionarivs said:
Lmao funny thing is that despite all his lies his own IQ is most likely around 80 or even below since the shit he draws and writes, he looks like he has the mental capacity of a 12 years old :feelskek:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 56m
keksofthebest said:
View attachment 477649
"Honestly, just fucking stop now. Move on with your life. I'm not worth the effort."
Oh the Sweet sweet irony
Maybe he should move on from making wikipedia articles and calling them comics :lul::lul::lul:
PPEcel said:
comanches you can't look at this and tell me that he's not an autist

View attachment 477686
this guy is severely autistic, what kind of 30 year old guy does ultra poorly drawn comic about incel "bright version", It would be interesting if he started making videos I would laugh as fuck

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
185d 11h 7m
0Energy0Happyness said:
this guy is severely autistic, what kind of 30 year old guy does ultra poorly drawn comic about incel "bright version", It would be interesting if he started making videos I would laugh as fuck
it would be hilarious :feelshaha:

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
79d 21h 20m
Bourbon

Bourbon

Belarus chad
46d 22h 24m
PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/olg2ol/triggered_one/h5e5o5e?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

:feelskek:

Peak autism.

Imagine having a supposed "139" IQ on an online test, and then using that magnificent brain to draw Chris Chan-style comics that get roughly 2 upvotes each.

There's nothing more hilarious than watching SJWs tear each other apart.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/p1dd2b/calling_fast_food_workers_dumb_and_humblebragging/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Enjoy.
INKWELL TED KACZYNSKI AND EINSTEIN DREW ANTI INCEL CARTOONS TOO :soy:

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
80d 15h 2m
Nigga is litteraly Chris chan 2.0

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
idk man 10-15 years ago when people enjoyed taking IQ tests because they were smth fresh back then or whatever getting 110 was like a miracle, im really clueless as to how every retard these days seems to have 130-140-150+ (which is getting into einstein tier), everyone just lying their ass off or doing free garbage tests online or smth idk :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

slavcel11

slavcel11

kitsunepilled
★★★
82d 11h 54m
Even I have much more of a live than him. Who tf spends his time drawing comics like a 5 year old. Fucking loser.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
dirtykombatcel said:
im really clueless as to how every retard these days seems to have 130-140-150+ (which is getting into einstein tier), everyone just lying their ass off or doing free garbage tests online or smth idk :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

some online tests are good enough, but yes real life ones are way harder and usually taken in childhood
I actually find how iq is defined/perceived by many to be a very reductionist memetic concept, dopamine for example is superior given many settings/sceneries
a random schizo is verbally above 80% of population, and would be faster at anything he's doing due to high dopamine
your ability to introspection, metacognition, and sentience is also much more important if your iq falls under certain threshold
I would actually define intelligence as the lateralized pathways your train of thought forms as its streams and proceeds naturally reaching deeper easier uncomplicated grasp/understanding of things

Last edited:
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
OwlGod said:
some online tests are good enough, but yes real life ones are way harder and usually taken in childhood
I actually find how iq is defined/perceived by many to be a very reductionist memetic concept, dopamine for example is superior given many settings/sceneries
don't worry i wasn't actually expecting 3 numbers to define someone's intelligence :feelsmage:

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
dirtykombatcel said:
don't worry i wasn't actually expecting 3 numbers to define someone's intelligence :feelsmage:

i see :feelsmage:
unironically high iq input tbh :feelsmage:

Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-
1d 21h 15m
PPEcel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/olg2ol/triggered_one/h5e5o5e?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

:feelskek:

Peak autism.

Imagine having a supposed "139" IQ on an online test, and then using that magnificent brain to draw Chris Chan-style comics that get roughly 2 upvotes each.

There's nothing more hilarious than watching SJWs tear each other apart.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/p1dd2b/calling_fast_food_workers_dumb_and_humblebragging/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Enjoy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 5h 21m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok which of you guys did this? :feelshaha: Anyway based as fuck.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 8h 21m
I hate that idiot so much. The shit he posts is literal digital garbage.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
57d 3h 0m
People with 139 IQ don't spend their days bitching about incels on reddit

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless existence
★★★★★
86d 9h 49m
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
185d 11h 7m
Meus said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok which of you guys did this? :feelshaha: Anyway based as fuck.
it wasn't anyone on .is

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
110d 12h 7m
Tfw you have 68 iq

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
24d 1h 0m
Reminded me when they were starred in subreddit of the day and evereybody called them out for what they truly are... just online bullies who can't accept they are losers too.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
205d 13h 59m
PPEcel said:
Peak autism.
Not all of us autistic men are like this cuck. That dude is a total white knight.

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
★★★★
32d 21h 39m
Honeypot said:
"inceldom discussion"
what? advocatedoogy is a incel, so I think the thread is in the right place!

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
185d 11h 7m
Kevin Logan said:
what? advocatedoogy is a incel, so I think the thread is in the right place!
Based

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8