Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic chad gets more validation with 1 video about him than i will get in my whole life

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

"omg he's so sweet"

"what an handsome man"

"i wan to hug him"

Only high quality threads from you gj.
Autistic Chad >>>>>> perfectly healthy incel
JFL at female sexual selection :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Is this chad? He looks abit below average to me tbh

Is this chad? He looks abit below average to me tbh
foids care about bone structure more than they do about anything else. That is the bone structure of a chad

i remember reading the comment section of this vid lol

bone structure > brain structure

That dudes bones are gigantic wtf. He looks like a freak

teehee he's so sweet

what a great guy

This is the proof for my NTness tbh

Sadly it´s true, and with that facial bone structure he can get away with things we would never be able to.

However, I found this comment under the video. Hopefuel, tbh. :feelslala:

if he wasn't good looking, he'd be ignored and likely treated like dirt by the very people commenting on his looks right now. strange world we live in.

If he could be healthy with that looks he would slay all day

He has slayer tier looks.

They have everything going for them.

fucking lol at my ugly face

This is like way too autistic though. There is your tier of autism that includes ironic NEETs, railfans, etc. which can be kinda funny if not a little anti-social. Then there's this poor fella drooling all over himself. He's definitely Chad but he's too far gone to even understand what that means or enjoy it..

Says a lot about foids but frankly none of it new. They are totally shallow and vain creatures and always have been.

JFL at the based top comment.

Also mogs me.

The chad vegetable. Unbelievable, first thing normies and roasties have to say about this is about his exterior.

The law of equivalent exchange. To receive bone structure you need to give brain.

Fuuuck his cheekbones are insane

Agepill: That was him in 2010 at around age 20. Here he is in his late 20s:

Do you still believe the bluepill myth that men peak in their 30s?