Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Autistic and possible incel trait: like planes

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’ve always been fascinated with planes. One of my favourite things to do when I was younger was looking at the planes at the airport and noting the different plane models. I should have known there and then that I was autistic. Still, it was fun to do. I recently got the flightradar app and I’ve been having a lot of fun seeing which planes are taking off and landing at my local airport.

Nice cope bro

just edit the formerly super specific title

nah bro sorry

planes = death

Helicop(t)ER gang.

As a kid, I used to like making paper airplanes. Was a fun cope tbh

@HidekiTojota likes them

I like planes too, not commercial but military ones.
My favorite is the SU-27.

i wish i could fly those small planes tbh, i should have joined the air force but im not poor

Trains are more autistic.

I was obsessed with places in my late childhood and early teen years. Oh no, don't take my "I'm NT" cope away :cryfeels:

I like trucks and rhe ideal trucking life style.
Not as a job :reeeeee:

i love the sexy curves on a fighter jet ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only with this i had flights

Not low inhib. Planes can fly. It's understandable that you take a liking to them. I find it fun to see how things work

When I was younger, yeah. I loved planes.

As a german I have an autistic almost sexual love for all kinds of over-engineered vehicles and heavy machinery.

I like flying (even though I only flew once in my life)

I’ve always been fascinated with planes. One of my favourite things to do when I was younger was looking at the planes at the airport and noting the different plane models. I should have known there and then that I was autistic. Still, it was fun to do. I recently got the flightradar app and I’ve been having a lot of fun seeing which planes are taking off and landing at my local airport.
How does watching planes is related to autism?
I also like to cope by watch and comparing plane specification.
also fapping to this:

Probably stronger autism trait than incel trait, m8.