Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion autistcels GTFIH: anyone confused you for being gay?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
normies dont know what its like to not be NT and i have been confused as gay before for portraying autistic traits

i have seen other autistcels on this forum talk about this so i wanted to know how many people on here have been confused as gay before just for having non-NT mannerisms/speech

My dad believed I'm gay. I don't know but maybe he still does:dafuckfeels:

No, my family know I'm autistic, so it's not like they're shocked that I'm incel.

My mom thought I was gay for many years, even incentivized me to come out of the closet.

Eventually she accepted that I'm straight.

She can't understand how can a man not have a queue of foids after him. It seems she believes the male experience in dating to be similar to the foids' experience.

I won't waste my mana trying to explain anything to her. She's abusive and I live on my own.

On what planet is autism similar to being gay? :feelsPop:

if you dont act like faggot no one would perceive you as faggot

Yes, too many times to count, especially when I was still in HS

I have been asked once or twice if I'm gay because I'm quiet and not aggressive like other guys.
I hate that you need to be loud aggressive animalistic NPC in order to be considered 'real man'.

My mom doesn’t seem to understand why I don’t attract foids

@Broly @shii410 @The Grinch @nice_try can relate

My mom doesn’t seem to understand why I don’t attract foids
B1battledroid

Chad always wins​

She can't understand how can a man not have a queue of foids after him. It seems she believes the male experience in dating to be similar to the foids' experience.
Only chad gets to have that experience :feelsrope:

I had female friends when I was a child. This lead many people to believe that I was gay. Being soft-spoken didn’t help.

normies dont know what its like to not be NT and i have been confused as gay before for portraying autistic traits

i have seen other autistcels on this forum talk about this so i wanted to know how many people on here have been confused as gay before just for having non-NT mannerisms/speech
Yes faggots approached me several times. Zero foids tho

I've been called a faggot by foid for no reason, whom I never met or talked with, she just saw my picture online.

Only chad gets to have that experience :feelsrope:
When a foid talks about "men" she's talking about Chads.

Non-Chad males are invisible to foids and don't psychologically register as "men" in her brain.

I'm effeminate but nobody ever sees me as a homosexual, people think I'm super-straight.

Meanwhile homosexuality positively correlates with a lot of psychological divergences, so it's not unrealistic to assume that homosexual men display traits that are not socially the norm (water is wet, unlike any female when she makes eye contact with me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:).

Im too ugly to be considered gay.