Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autistcel / Incel Trait: Wearing earmuffs in public

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Normies are so FUCKING loud and always have to talk about the dumbest shit. Even when you are sitting in a restaurant / standing in line having to listen to other people's conversations (which our brains automatically hone in on), especially about sex and relationships is suicide fuel. Just fucking lol @ normies and normie topics like sports, tv shows (bing bing wahoo avengers), and politics. Even at the gym you have idiots spouting bro-science about diets and lifts. Also proves low-inhib theory doesn't work, since even if you are low-inhib enough to look like a retard no one is attracted to your confidence.

I saw a guy in a uni lecture do this, he later walked up to the lecturer. You could hear in the lecture recording that he said some student care department told him to tell the lecturer he was on the autism spectrum. The unkempt truecel IT lecturer then gets kind of giddy for half a second and replies "I am too". Definitely a giga autist trait

Massive autist trait, if u need these it’s over

JFL at needing this shit. Just be deaf.

I'm way too paranoid to plug my ears in public. In fact i never wear any headphones anymore, even at home after my apartment caught fire once. I've been jumped on the street not knowing why so i'm always on the lookout so i can act accordingly if i hear something.

I'm way too paranoid to plug my ears in public. In fact i never wear any headphones anymore, even at home after my apartment caught fire once. I've been jumped on the street not knowing why so i'm always on the lookout so i can act accordingly if i hear something.
Manlet?

yep

been rotting all my life man, just waiting for death to come since im too much of a coward to kms, at least i always lived very unhealthy so it should be soon now that im 30
then consider buying rope bro

yep

been rotting all my life man, just waiting for death to come since im too much of a coward to kms, at least i always lived very unhealthy so it should be soon now that im 30

45 max if you go to local hospitla you died

Are you one of those that jerk off over their fantasies of pushing others to suicide? Or perhaps something personal?
im giving good advices