Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autist virgin posts to r/sex for help, claims he's not like the "creepy incels," top reply says get a haircut

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I felt so bad just reading this. He is so deep in denial of his fate. Just accept it, you will never have a chance. It was decided as soon as you were born.

I'm 26 and I have Asperger's and I'm really weird looking. I'm not in bad shape but my face looks really weird and I'm pretty sure I have facial features indicative of a developmental disability. I'm basically really weird and I'm worried I come off as an awkward perma-virgin or a creepy loser like the guys who post on /r/braincels.
The girls my friends would hang out with basically ignored me in favor of the better-looking normal guys
There was another girl in the same organization who was honestly one of the sexiest women I've ever met and I'd always end up thinking about how hot she is, which I realize is totally normal and healthy, but it made me feel gross because she clearly looked down on me and she'd be disgusted if she knew what kind of thoughts I have about her.
basically as soon as I start talking they seem totally uninterested, or even uncomfortable, so I just stop
Top reply:
Regarding your appearance: If your face is as you say, that's something you're stuck with, just like the autism. You have to accept it. Its not the end of the world though, at a techno club I go to often I see a guy who basically has an ogre face and he always has his nice looking girlfriend with him all the time. I know lots of "average" to "below average" guys who hang around my social circle and they've all had girlfriends and sex. But you should get a therapist to make sure you don't have body dysmorphic disorder and to work on the autism. Definitely start dressing better. At least where clothes that fit and find some fashionable sneakers. Some message boards are good, but try not to get so generic. Lose any extra weight or otherwise do something athletic if you have no fitness. Groom yourself well. Get a haircut at least every two months at a professional independent stylist and barber with 4 stars on yelp/google. At least 2 times a week. Shower 4-7 times a week. This won't turn you from a 3 to a 9 but it's the best you can do right now.

Just lift bro

Also shower more often, femoids can sense your "aura"

just get some fashionable sneakers bro.

ohhh Incel in Denial, how naive you are...

when will these autists learn that incel is a fucking state of life, not a cult.

Top comment actually said get a haircut.

Fucking showers... KEK. These normshits really think a haircut will do anything? JFL

Muslim does terrorist attack = Not all muslims! Also what do you think would happen after your destroyed their homes!
Some virgin losers who were brutally bullied their entire lives and all they do is type words online = AHHH all those misogynistic pro-rape bastards! They should all die!
And oh the irony when rapists are almost always Chad, like Ted Bundy or Bill Cosby. But no, hate on the harmless incels.

Its his shitty personality.

he may as well of posted on r/cuckold

It's as if normies want to give bad advice, as if they don't actually want ugly guys to succeed in life and get relationships. Really makes you think

The classic haircut and shower maymays just pop up by themselves when these imbeciles are left to their own devices.

at this point reddit needs a copypasta for this bluepilled garbage advice, they must get tired typing the same trash over and over again lmao

7ae

Asking normies for help on dating is like asking a lion on tips on how not to get eaten by a lion.

I swear these mofos are just economist trying to spur the economy by telling incels and ugly men to go out and pay people money for things that don't work

I swear bluepilled advice is so damn cruel...

Asking normies for help on dating is like asking a lion on tips on how not to get
eaten by a lion.
I swear these mofos are just economist trying to spur the economy by telling incels and ugly men to go out and pay people money for things that don't work
I swear bluepilled advice is so damn cruel...
It's as if normies want to give bad advice, as if they don't actually want ugly guys to succeed in life and get relationships. Really makes you think
God they're like a broken fucking record

I love you all

"Just shower, bro" "Get a haircut,bro" "Just get sneakers, bro" kek

top comment atm is some girl saying that you need to be "respectful" to a lady, and act like you really want to be a woman's friend to get a girlfriend.

apparently life is a disney movie, and attracting women isn't about having good genetics at all, and all women have triple orgasms when you're "respectful"

fucking please.

I feel like most people who give advice on reddit are incels themselves. Their beliefs are honestly completely at a tangent with every real life situation I've been in. Or at the least they have very limited social experience, the sort of people who only hang around with hard leftwingers at their universities feminist or communist society.
They are awkward, suppressed people who apply their bluepilled beliefs on sexuality to the entirety of university, including stuck up sorority girls and fraternity Chads. This is why their supposed tenet of "just respect her bro" doesn't work, but they can't see through it.

I feel like most people who give advice on reddit are incels themselves. Their beliefs are honestly completely at a tangent with every real life situation I've been in. Or at the least they have very limited social experience, the sort of people who only hang around with hard leftwingers at their universities feminist or communist society.
the only person i've seen on reddit in real life was a lanky guy who wears sonic shirts and has shoulder length hair he also had a voice like mandark from dexters laboratory

>Autism doesnt matter bro, just work out and shave lmao

Attachments

• robot attempt.png
    robot attempt.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 170
Muslim does terrorist attack = Not all muslims! Also what do you think would happen after your destroyed their homes!
Some virgin losers who were brutally bullied their entire lives and all they do is type words online = AHHH all those misogynistic pro-rape bastards! They should all die!
And oh the irony when rapists are almost always Chad, like Ted Bundy or Bill Cosby. But no, hate on the harmless incels.
And we're killing everyone. MSM is shit.

This shit should legit be considered bullying, especially because it's towards an autist. They're misleading this poor fucking guy. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they truly believe they're right, so they can't.

Normal’ woman, dating a shy sometimes awkward guy, chiming in. He won me over by listening, being respectful, asking me questions and was genuinely interested in being my friend.
This is the top reply for me. Just respect women bro.

"I know lots of 5'2" bald indian janitors who date 10/10 supermodels. Just get a haircut bro."

kek / "Women are not a prize to be won. We don’t need you to do certain things, act or look a certain way"

Reddit is pure ragefuel / it pisses me off too much

Just do your best bro, but if you fail remember that you are not entitled to women! Now get back to work, somebody gotta keep this society going!

It's criminal to give false hope to people, cuckitors should be ashamed of themselves

when will these autists learn that incel is a fucking state of life, not a cult.

Spot on.

autistic people shouldn't be worrying about relationships honestly, it's so unlikely to happen for them

It's so simple but people make it so complicated because they cannot accept the truth

"just shower bro"
autism + sub-par looks = its fucking OVER (unless you have a slit inbetween your legs)

Last edited:
Download 7
Just dress better bro.

top comment atm is some girl saying that you need to be "respectful" to a lady, and act like you really want to be a woman's friend to get a girlfriend.

apparently life is a disney movie, and attracting women isn't about having good genetics at all, and all women have triple orgasms when you're "respectful"

fucking please.
They lack the experience to understand.
Not the experience of having sex. She's a woman, getting sex is completely different for her.
She doesn't have the experience of getting rejected as an ugly male to realize that statement is fucking retarded.

"I'm worried I come off as an awkward perma-virgin or a creepy loser like the guys who post on /r/braincels."
Oh is that so? :lul::lul::lul: