Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autist trait: I got rejected from Looksmax.org

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
Looksmax.org required me to write a proper introductory request to join their forum, but alas my application was quickly rejected because my writing style read like it was AI generated. My prose really is, my prose. I came in with the intent of looking for more bros to hang out with. I hope I'm not missing out on any fun conversation taking place on there. How do I cope with talking and sounding like a machine to other people?

You didn't miss out on anything. I registered on there in 2022 and still don't have 100 posts.

I'm glad my account was made over a year ago it seems very hard to get in these days.

faggot nt forum

Looksmax site is nothing special just coping normiemaxxers isnt even incel related like this site

Unless you like making lengthy posts about gonial angles, facial proportions, eye separation ratios and other minute autistic little details you're not missing out on much.

faggot nt forum
I really think so, seeing as they couldn't detect that I was really just ND. If their moderation is NT, is there any point of joining a forum unsympathetic to the ND?

Unless you like making lengthy posts about gonial angles, facial proportions, eye separation ratios and other minute autistic little details you're not missing out on much.
I would have done so, had they accepted my application back then. I'm now of the belief that tangible successes in the sexual marketplace are the only determinants of one's attractiveness

I was banned and tried to make another account over a year ago but they just won't let me back in. I've been emailing non-stop. Fuck those power tripping bastards.