Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autist men have no possibilities

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I can't think of a bigger turn off for women than being autist, yes there are a lot of ugly guys out there who have a gf, but women simply don't like autist men, and it's something I've discovered, I know an autist guy who was in my classroom and he was a literal 7.5/10, he had good bone structure, a nice jaw, kind blue eyes and he's a nice guy in general, he's never been in trouble with someone, but he speaks like a retard and stutters a lot, and he's obsessed with Disney btw, he's 20 and still a virgin, and isn't even abkward or shy, so I think it's over for me because I'm around a 4/10 or 5/10

We will win in the end when we stemmaxx and build a better reality for ourselves.

Disney is normietier. Spergs go for the obscure stuff.

Most men have no possibilities anymore especially with the effects of the cuckdown

Ya the future I believe is that most women will live alone or with other women.. while a few Staceys will be married to Chads and live together.

The other non-Stacey women who can't marry a Chad will a couple times a year get dicked down by some monster Chad, but the rest of the time won't be around men.

That means all non-Chad men will have no romantic contact with women. And I expect 99% of men to be perfectly ok with this and blame themselves trying to 'self-improve'. The blackpill will still be as rare and as hated as now.

Our only hope to this point is to have female sexual robots that are better than female ones and that could give birth.
If that thing happens during our lifetime, maybe we'll be able to slay real human, maybe we'll experience affection either it being from robots or humans...
We are born at the wrong times. Like man, if we were born in the 1940s, we would have had women no matter our looks.

And if we were born in the 2100s, we would have had personal sex robots.

Waiting for a cute life-like robo gf like you see in fiction, not the ET-Uncanny Valley shit we get now.

Our only hope to this point is to have female sexual robots that are better than female ones and that could give birth.
If that thing happens during our lifetime, maybe we'll be able to slay real human, maybe we'll experience affection either it being from robots or humans...
We are born at the wrong times. Like man, if we were born in the 1940s, we would have had women no matter our looks.

Silicon dolls are cope, if you have money you should take them!

Waiting for a cute life-like robo gf like you see in fiction, not the ET-Uncanny Valley shit we get now.
Body pillow & hentai games, that's your cope for now, unless you live in Australia.

Nothing could replicate losing your virginity with the person you love and cuddling with her, as animals our duty is to reproduce and having a human sexual partner is the biggest incentive to fulfill our biological mission, having a robot sounds extremely depressing to be honest, but yeah a lot of desperate men will have them in the future.

Like man, if we were born in the 1940s, we would have had women no matter our looks.
I saw pics of my dad when he was young, he would be undoubtedly an incel nowadays

Nothing could replicate losing your virginity with the person you love and cuddling with her, as animals our duty is to reproduce and having a human sexual partner is the biggest incentive to fulfill our biological mission, having a robot sounds extremely depressing to be honest, but yeah a lot of desperate men will have them in the future.