Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autismpill - I am basically hated in every community and group I've ever been in

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I have not much to elaborate, really. I realize I'm an insufferable, deranged turd. I can not name a single real life environment where I am a particularly desired face to have around.
(though obviously my poor looks contribute to this fact but I'd be lying to myself if I pretended it's all looks)

they hate you because you're ugly. chad can have autism and everybody loves him

True for me as well, most people find I'm too stupid to keep around and start mocking me.

Me too. I’m kinda liked as a cutecel hapa at first but then the hate begins and bullying happens and I am labeled as an outsider to be shit on and bullied :smonk:

This is actually true I have met one Chad with autism. He was annoying but he had a cute autistic white wife and had sex with lots of various foids.

I hated him so much

I know my blackpills too but, once again, I'd be lying if I clinged onto that explanation. Ugly NTs are at least tolerated even if they're not particularly popular.
True for me as well, most people find I'm too stupid to keep around and start mocking me.
Me too. I’m kinda liked as a cutecel hapa at first but then the hate begins and bullying happens and I am labeled as an outsider to be shit on and bullied :smonk:
Sorry to hear :feelsbadman:

The ones who label people as outsiders, are the ones who put them outside in the first place.

I have not much to elaborate, really. I realize I'm an insufferable, deranged turd. I can not name a single real life environment where I am a particularly desired face to have around.
(though obviously my poor looks contribute to this fact but I'd be lying to myself if I pretended it's all looks)
You've always seemed like a pretty based user to me, brocel :panties:

They want us to be lovable, charismatic people, but it's hard when you're treated like shit for being ugly. Being treated poorly makes it harder to be charismatic, and the cycle continues

You've always seemed like a pretty based user to me, brocel :panties:

They want us to be lovable, charismatic people, but it's hard when you're treated like shit for being ugly. Being treated poorly makes it harder to be charismatic, and the cycle continues
Thanks. You're probably right.

Yeah, relatable I didn't belong in any group.

Yes, autistic chad can compensate their mental illness with their looks while someone with normie face cannot, Having normie face + NTness is your ticket to join the normieVille. You need both.

Last edited:
Normies will ostracize you and leave you to rot alone, which makes your social skills atrophy, and then you try and interact with normies again and the cycle repeats itself.

Relatable

And most of all, they want us to constantly fake happiness and satisfaction, (basically a low-level jestermaxxing, but not too much, because that would result in ridicule too).

SAMEEEE, all social groups hate me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have had the exact same experience. We are simply too outlandish for normies, and normies are too different from us to form any bond with them anyway.

This is a TRUCEL TRAIT.

Every single group it has been the same for me too.

Fuck lmao. They gang up on me too to make sure I can’t say anything. Extreme gaslighting

I have had the exact same experience. We are simply too outlandish for normies, and normies are too different from us to form any bond with them anyway.
Yep
This is a TRUCEL TRAIT.

Every single group it has been the same for me too.

Fuck lmao. They gang up on me too to make sure I can’t say anything. Extreme gaslighting
Yes, confidence is all about how you're received. It'll vanish in an instant if you're undesired.

Welcome to the club we had rejects and other kinds in here

Us Autists get actively shunned and excluded from social situations and neurotypicals don't even consciously know why they're doing it, they just hate us the moment they interact with a male Autist. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back