Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel autismocel trait: after some lunatic crashes into your car and drives off, you're just glad you didn't have to stop and talk to them

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
Some clown on the highway almost sideswiped me into the shadow realm today, luckily for me he only knocked my mirror sideways and scratched up the trim on my car, and then drove off at high speed. All I felt was relief that I didn't have to stop and exchange information with him.

Why are the roads absolutely packed with normgroids these days? There are even more than before the pandemic started, at all hours of the day, all driving erratically.

Being asperger autistic, sure I will be the same if one day I drive.

Yes, very close. An Irish woman accidentally hit my leg with a box while I was riding on a train. She kept insisting on "reporting" herself to train security, likely due to my race. I repeatedly told her that I had no intention of doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back