Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autismcels find yourself a nice spergy girl

Guy mogs me so hard; he is definitely no worse than MTN & is maybe even HTN.

So long as he keeps his prettyboy hair the autist actually has a chance here. Looks a bit like the blonde dude form Berserk.

Nigga mogs me

I'm sooo lonely... I want to experience love at least once in this lifetime... JUST ONCE...

Cherrypicking. Autistic women are busy pooping out future truecels made with 5'11+ normies. Their autistic looksmatches are locked in psych wards pumped with meds which prevent them from having an erection ever again.

Cherrypicking. Autistic women are busy pooping out future truecels made with 5'11+ normies. Their autistic looksmatches are locked in psych wards pumped with meds which prevent them from having an erection ever again.
Yup kill normies and foids

Btw that guy mogs hard

:forcedsmile:This is backed up by stats. Someone posted here, was it 12x or something more single autists males vs autist females?

I used to visit autism social groups and was always invisible to everyone.