Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Autism

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Back when I was a kid, we used the word "retard" or "retarded" to describe an inept person or action but now kids are being brought up to think the 'R' word is bad. Next time you use the word "autistic" as an epithet/slur you should realize that you're playing into the PC agenda and your speech has been modified from what you truly want to say.

There's a difference between retards and autists.

There's a difference between retards and autists.
The average person who is casually throwing around the word "autistic" isn't thinking about those nuances.

The average person who is casually throwing around the word "autistic" isn't thinking about those nuances.
They're the ones who are retards then.

They're the ones who are retards then.
Please refrain from using the 'R' word as it may be offensive to retards, or as I have taken to calling them, Persons with Retardation.

Please refrain from using the 'R' word as it may be offensive to retards, or as I have taken to calling them, Persons with Retardation.
Retards don't feel emotions, like being offended. You're more likely to offend a duck than a retard, so call them what you like.

Shut the fuck up retard

In a couple of years autism will be the "a word"

I don’t have

it is just rude to use any type of slur, we should try to be kind to those less fortunate in life