Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autism - you get edgier as you grow up

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This is literally me

hi6fpehntao91.png

Many people say that you grow out of your edginess phase as you finish puberty. But I've never 'grown out' of it, quite the opposite, I am more edgy than I have ever been.

I'm in my mid 20s btw

its good to be yourself " . Its not good if you have to mask "

Getting blackpilled and repeatedly undercovering the ape-like nature of people will eventually make you lose your inhibitions

Discovering opioids was the definitive catalyst of this process for me, since by virtue of them I am no longer emotionally dependent upon other people and their arbitrary ways

I mostly grew out of it

I got out of that political larp garbage ngl. It’s giga cope and most attractive people in these communities leave after a year or they status maxx hard.

I still like history but should get more into it again

Not all Nazi's were bad though
Nazi's aren't bad though, Hitler is the most based white man to ever live. Modern whites and shabbos goy that think Israel is heckin cute and valid

Nazi's aren't bad though, Hitler is the most based white man to ever live. Modern whites and shabbos goy that think Israel is heckin cute and valid
It's just a dog whistle at this point to look for frens on normie spaces tbh cus they ban you for any non neoliberal comments

It's just a dog whistle at this point to look for frens on normie spaces tbh cus they ban you for any non neoliberal comments
Oh yeah that's pretty based, but its been so long since I have talked to normies lol

i have grown out of it a little i stopped saying nigger as much

I'll say I got more graphic and provocative but less overt vulgarity with age, still too childish a mentality for my age, another truecel trait.